༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

(Happy new year guys! Hope that 2023 won't be as shitty as 2022 was. Also new year, new book cover)

(Y/N)'s POV

Once the song was done, we returned back to the black void, just like at every other song. Ricky looked amazed by what he saw. He looked at me and smiled, before signing something.

'I concede.'

I looked at him in shock. "Wait, really Ricky?" I asked, and he nodded.

"What did he say?" Asked Ocean. "He said that he concedes," I responded.  After I said that, A machine shutting noise was heard.

"Richard Potts concedes. But his vote will still count toward the final judgment."

Ocean looked at me, and then at Ricky with shock. "Why would you do that?"

Ricky began signing, and I told Ocean what he was saying. "'There's... There's only one commandment in the Bachelor Man Bible: Don't be a dick. And choosing myself that would be the ultimate dick move.' Said Ricky." I responded.

Mischa looked star-struck. "Dude, you are so awesome in the afterlife." He said as he put his arm around Ricky's neck, and ruffled his hair. Ricky gave a little melancholic smile and then started signing. "'I'm the same person I always was. It's just no one ever listened to me on Earth.'"

"We listen to you now, Space Jesus." Responded Mischa. Ricky chuckled at that little nickname and started signing.

"'I guess all I have to say is this...'If sacred places are spared the ravages of war, then make all places sacred.And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war, then make all people holy.''" I translated the signing.

"Did you write that?" Asked Noel with genuine curiosity. Before Ricky could sign, I responded: " No, it was the Silver Surfer." I giggled. Ricky smiled at me, and I smiled back. I'm glad that my friends are finally getting along so well, even if we're currently stuck in what seems like limbo, together with a fortune teller machine.

"I'm so happy right now. I can never come down." Constance said smiling. Before I could say that I'm happy that they were finally getting along, another voice came into view.

"My turn!"

We all turned our heads, to see Penny...Or who is now Jane Doe. We all stared at her, and she stared back, especially at me. I gave her a small melancholic smile, to which she tilted her head before pulling the lever. "Oh, man!"