1

"24 months camp green lake" my jaw dropped. 2 years?! I had to double, triple, check my math on that one. She gave me and option, something called Camp Green Lake or juvie. I obviously picked the one i hadnt already been to.

"Oh Yn you- we'll miss-" i cut off my sobbing 'mother' mid sentence.

"Whatever. I don't know why you guys even came." I growled walking straight past my parents. I had been homeless. Kicked out. Nothing. For three years and these shit bags think they can just show up?! I had been told and trained to lie.

Yes ive lived with them my whole life.

Home life is great!

Ugh.

A police officer handcuffed my wrists in the doorway. My large ac dc shirt hung low past the waist of my extremely baggy mens jeans that were torn some from hopping fences and shit. In my mothers words i was 'depressingly underdressed' i was but ouch?
I was shoved into the passengers side of a police cruiser. (Apparently i wasnt dangerous enough for the back xD )
....

We drove past my buddies house and i couldnt help but check for him.
Just then.

"yo thats Yn!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I jumped a little. I turned to see my buddies Jackson, Daniel, and Quin to my right. Quin was on a bike, Daniel on his board, jackson walking next to them.

"Ooh ooh- Dustin can i roll this down for a sec?" Dustin Nottingham was a cop i was on first name basis with. He knew the boys too.

"You have two minutes" he said and flicked a button while he slowed to a stop at a non bussy stop sign. I halfway leaned out the window were i saw them speeding up to the cruiser.

"Yn They got you doing time?" Jack asked reaching for my hand. He held up my brocken knuckle. I hissed with pain.

"Damn wish i was there" daniel groaned. He had been with cps during my big fight.

"Legendary" Quin said simply standing back a bit compared to Jack who was basically in the mf car.

"Going somewhere called camp green lake? Ever heard of it?" I asked squinting through the sun. Quin noticed and positioned his head to cast a shadow over my face.

"Nope" Daniel and the boys shrugged.

"Times up" Nottingham called.

"Dammit" i hissed the car began to inch forward the guys walked with it hugging me through the window. Quin slipped of a medium sized black chain he was wearing into my hand before they stopped walking and the car took off.

"FREE YN TELL IT BACKWARDS DAWG!" jackson yelled after the car. I laughed.

.....

I spent the night it one of those overnight cells at the station. I had a single duffel bag and i was reader to go since i had been in these clothes for a couple days.

I hopped onto the bus that would take me to the place. I fell into a seat near the back dropping my bag half hazardously onto the floor.

"Goodbye Dallas" i mumbled under mt breath as the bus began to move. I dont think there was any one else on it.

A/n ik its short but wtv more to come <3