6 (short)

It had been a day since the incident and we all refused to acknowledge it which i was eternally grateful for. Digging was getting easier which was nice. The only person i had talked to since was Zero.

(Flashback brought to you by sweet feet's shoes <3)

"Do you ever wanna just leave?" He asked as we laid in his bed. I sat up.

"Basically everyday" i groaned he sat up too.

"What if we did?" I turned to look at him

"What are you getting at Z?" I teased and bumped my shoulder into him. He looked down and smiled.

"You know my names not Zero" he said after a moment. I furrowed my brows.

"But even mom calls you-"

"It's Hector. Zeroni" he turned his head to me. I stared into his eyes my gazed flicked to his lips for a moment before i snapped myself back to reality.

(End of flashback)

"Wakey wakey" Hector Nudged me awake.

"Shit" i sprung to life and pulled my jumpsuit on. He was standing next to me waiting.

"Sko" {idk if any of you say this but its lets-go sko lol} we grabbed our shovels and walked with the boys. Well in front of the boys.

...

We reached the spot. Hector began his hole and so did i. Dirt hit the ground again and again. This fucking sucked.

..

My hole was about 3 feet deep now and Hector was of course almost done. I saw him hop up and he waved towards the water truck which i just now noticed. I stepped out of my hole and towards the line. Barf bag looked particularly cooked today.

"Get back to work you termites" mr sir said after filling our cantines i trudged back to my hole.

..

I was almost done. Just a little more yn.

"Hey look" i heard x ray say. A cloud. Oh my god.

"Please little cloud i want shade" i called.

"Come on buddy" magnet cheered.

In all the talk about this cloud no one noticed barf bag climbing out of his hole. I glanced up at him.

"Oh shit B nah" i called at him.

"Come on barf bag its not that bad!" One boy called.

"Its not that bad man!" Too late.

Hisssss

Oh my god. It got him. Barf bag got bit by a rattlesnake.

...

My face rested against the support beam. We were outside the wreck room talking about barf bag when i heard the bus.

"Ooooh shiiit" i said in a sing song tone.

"Fresh meat" zig zag cooed.

A/n yea sorry for the short chapter but ive been super stressed with school and shiz soooo here is the intro to the Stanley era lol.