10

"Dumb and dumber!" Mr sir boomed.
I rubbed my eyes and yawned. he was- obviously- addressing me and zero. so basically, Mr sir walked in on me and Z making out on his desk... drinking his booze. sooooo instead of waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning we had to wake up at stupider o'clock and clean. just fucking clean.

"Dumb will get the boys laundrey, Dumber, will change that there tire" he kicked the back left tire of his truck. it was flat.

"you're dumber" I raised my hands in the air as I addressed Hector. he gave me a dirty look and dropped to his knees next to the tire and began inspecting it. we both watched Mr sir walk away then immediately turned to each other.

"how the fuck do you get a flat out here" I downwards-smiled

"prolly mr sirs fat ass" we weazed with laughter. I side stepped towards A tent

"loserrr" i called to him he stuck up two middle fingers which I returned.

...

the alarm finally woke the boys so I could collect laundry.

"alrighty boys laundrey right here" I mimicked Mr sir and his crooked stance as I stood in the walk way by the boys holding up the basket. the tired boys through their laundrey in my face and I doubled over with laughter as my friends gave me shit.

"don't hook up with yn less you want laundrey duty" a kid named Tony joked. we were pretty good friends, mostly a balance between his relentless flirting and my 'nah bro I'm fruity' bit I had going but of course everyone knew otherwise.

"damn that was on my agenda" a tall boy with black hair said approaching me. he placed his laundrey in my basket and opened his mouth to speak.

"ya keep walking or ill knock your teeth out" I said smiling.

"yEp okay" he walked right past me.

I collected the laundrey just in time to leave with the boys.

...

magnet came behind me where i was walking next to Zig. he swung an arm over my shoulder.

"How's it going hot stuff?" zig said knocking maynets arm off me and replacing it with his

♡Zeros pov♡ [brought to you by magnets sweaty ass bandana]
[wash that shit 😭]

ignoring Zig Zags comment to my- girlfriend? to yn- I kept walking my shovel over my shoulders. Stanley and I had become friends, he was teaching me how to read. my hands were sore from changing that tire.

we approached the digging site and I glanced over my shoulder at yn before planting my shovel. she was laughing at something magnet said she had her hand in a fist infront of her mouth, eyes squinted from her wide smile. she had her jumpsuit tied around her waist like usual and her tank top, Mr sir had issued her a new one to replace the one she cropped. he was not pleased. she walked to an empty spot and stuck her shovel in the ground- though she paused to turn her head to converse with magnet before actually digging. I guess I had been staring at her for a while because-

"Zero? dude" I turned to Stanley who was digging next to me. once he was certain he had my attention he began talking

"you're staring" he half whispered with a grin I rolled my eyes. the next time I looked up was at yn. she was turned to the right towards Magnet and Zig she smiled and laughed at something. I felt a twang of jealousy in my stomach. I continued digging.

...

♡yns pov♡ [brought to u by ur mom]
[cheeky author laugh 😎]

I glanced over at zero. he had a stern look like he was annoyed as he dug.

...

"fuck bro help" I burst in laughter as I failed to lift myself out of my hole. I held a hand out to Zig Zag. he took it and pulled me up out of it, causing me to bump into his chest. I laughed it off and walked to the water truck with the boys.

♡zeros pov♡

🎵mUrdEr oN mY mInD🎵
I'm sorry 😭

Stanley walked next to me as we approached the truck where everyone was already lined up.

《this chapter ends abruptly for a reason I promise 😭✋️