2

"ooh fresh meat"

"Is that a chic?"

My feet dropped hard onto the dirt. A man approached me before any of the EXCLUSIVELY DUDE RESIDENTS could

"Follow me" the man eyed me suspiciously. I followed him to what im assuming is his office.

"Yn Ln this aint no girlscout camp." Great start i thought.

"You have two pairs of clothes, one for work one for relaxation, blah blah blah, will become your work clothes" he tossed two pairs of clothes at me.

"Everyday you will wake at 4:30 dig a hole. Five foot wide five foot deep. Your shovel is you measuring stick" he said all this as we walked by a shed with library written on it.

"Mr Pendanski you take it from here" he spat a sunflower seed out before walking back the way he came.

"You'll be in tent d, d stands for diligence" the smaller man led me to a tent already packed with dudes. He poked his head through before shoving me into the tent.

"Boys this is Yn" she'll be your new tent mate" he said beaming at the boys.

"No labor to be a friendly neighbor!" He turned around and left thank god.

"Im X-ray, thats Armpit, Zig Zag, Magnet, Squid, Barf bag, and Zero." A small dark skinned boy said pointing to each boy.
I groaned and through my bag onto an empty cot.

"Hi im Yn dont ask why im here i probably wont tell you, im from Dallas. Dont ask what part- i wont tell you. Im 14 not interested in stealing newbie's lunch money or cliche shit like that. We cool? Alrighty then" i spoke quickly with great annoyance. The boys laughed at me. I didnt really care as i changed into my relaxation clothes right then and there of course i had shorts and a bra on but i didnt really care.

I flopped down to sleep. To my disappointment being woke up for dinner five minutes later.

...

Slop. To say the most honestly.

"Ugh" i groaned at the substance that was poured onto my tray. The goop threatened to spill off the side. I turned around to find a place to sit.

"Ay chica you sit here" Magnet had stood and called you over. You followed his orders and sat inbetween him and Zero.

"Theres no lunch money here" squid said matter of factly. I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

"What they get you for?" X-ray asked. I groaned.

"In one ear out the other huh?" I asked looking up at him. He smirked.

"Yep so might as well tell me before i find out." Whatever i though.

"Assault" i said not looking up from my tray. I poked at the 'food' there was a pause in the table

"You?" Zig Zag said shocked. He still had a smile. I didnt say anything. I ate the bread of my plate and drank some water.

"What part of Dallas are you from thats that bad?" Squid asked finally.
I looked up at him with narrow eyes. I stood suddenly to dump my tray.

"Who pissed in your cheerios." One of the boys muttered. On my way to the trash can i bumped into someone. I looked up at the ugly greaser.

"Oops" i said and attempted to walk around him. He stepped infront of me i met his eyes with tired narrow ones. He was standing with a tray in his hand. A couple buddies behind him.

"Go on and apologized princess" he remarked taking a step towards me. With my free hand i slapped the bottom of his tray causing it to spill violently all over him.

"Bitch!" The boy lunged for me but i had already dropped my tray to strangle him :) he shoved me back a step

I side stepped slightly but before i could attempt a swing we were interrupted

"Hey hey cut it out!" Mr Pendanski yelled. We did only because he held me back.

"What is going on here?" All attention that wasnt already on us was now. .

"Little misunderstanding" the greaser said wiping beans off his face.

"Tents now" he said sternly. I scoffed and charged away not bothering to grab my tray off the ground.

....