amavit et perdidit (nsfw)

chapter sixty five: amavit et perdidit (nsfw)

Later that evening you and Suna sit side by side in your own private gate where it's quiet. You had gotten an extra large bag of Cheetos for you and Suna to binge together while eating away your worries. However, it's nothing that he doesn't see right through. And when the bag is empty, he takes it away and your stomach ties in knots knowing the conversation that's about to ensue.

"What's going on with you?" he asks when he sits back up. "You're not getting second thoughts about leaving, are you?"

"No, it's nothing like that," you attempt to assure him as you scramble for words. "I just... worry if we'll be okay. Once we leave, I mean."

"Y/N, we'll be even better once we get the hell out of here. It's this place that's making you feel like you're going insane and I can't pretend like I don't feel the same way. But the one thing that I do know is that I don't want to lose you again. So if this is about what that asshole said, then please don't worry. I'm not going to leave you."

"I won't leave you either," you shake your head to reassure him of the same. "I love you, Rin. I always did and I always will."

"And no matter what, I always will love you, too," he smiles. "But," he then adds, his smile changing into a more sinister smirk, "I am a bit upset we didn't get to finish what we started in the park. Now that we're alone, we really should finish what we started."

"I say we pick up right where we left off," you hum as he slides his hand onto your cheek.

"Good idea, baby," he whispers just before his soft lips reach yours. And instantly, you're transported to heaven at the simple pleasure. "You always have the best ideas."

"I know I do," you smile as you push against his chest until he's sitting with his back against the chair. You straddle your legs on either side, still kissing him, while your fingers trace down his shirt. "And I love when you listen to them, too."

Suna smirks at your smug little comment. "Oh, I know you're not starting that right now. You used to be the best pillow princess around."

"Now that's fucked up," you scoff as you lean back, having him watch you nervously as you pull away- thinking you're leaving for good. "I went down on you all the time."

"Yeah? Care to jog my memory?" he hums as his fingers loop around the bottom of your shirt until he tugs it over your head.

When your shirt drops to the ground you lean in close and kiss him once again, though fleetingly. "Anything for you," you hum seductively as you grab onto the middle of his shirt and kiss him once more before getting down onto your knees.

When he maneuvers his clothes around and reveals himself to you, your whole body feels searing hot. Immediately, you're brought back to the days when you'd get on your knees for him any chance you'd get. You always loved watching how his chest would heave and how hard he'd dig his fist into your hair when he was about to come.

You lean forward, watching his cock twitch just before you press your lips on the side of his shaft and lick a stripe up to his swollen tip.

"Shit," he sighs in a rough voice that travels straight to your cunt. And as you begin to fist his length, once more you flash back to all the times he left you crying for more, begging for mercy, and cumming until your whole body was shaking and tears were streaming down your face.

You hum in satisfaction as you wrap your lips around him and take him in as deep as you can, only for tears to prick at your eyes before you get all the way down. You aren't used to taking it from him anymore and he's just too big.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl, baby. You can't imagine how many times I've dreamt of you on your knees like this again," he tells you. And shit, it makes you want to pull away and climb onto his lap, let him have his way with you so badly.

"You think your friends know 'bout this?" he grumbles as you bob your head up and down against his length. "You think they know you're sucking your ex-boyfriend's dick just before we all go eat dinner together like nothing's going on? Shit, you and I both know damn well they know," he groans again as you swirl your tongue around his tip. "I know that one fucker wishes it was him instead."

"And what?" you hum as you pull off and smirk up at him. "Would you want them to know? Want them to watch us fuck? See my tits and hear my moans? I thought you wanted me all to yourself, Rin. Didn't think you were so big on the whole idea of sharing."

"Ha, as if," he chuckles. "Maybe I'd let 'em watch just to prove I got what they can't have, but I'm certainly not going to share. Your mine, baby. You're stuck with me," he tells you as he guides your mouth back to his cock.

Not much long after, you've got him creaming down your throat until he's got nothing left. And as you swallow, he mutters praises to you while he catches his breath.

"Such a good girl," he sighs. "Now get up here. I'm gonna fuck you 'til you scream my name for the whole damn airport to hear. So they all know you're mine."