Spider-Man Bio

Name: Tanjiro Kumoshi

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Spider-Man, The Marvel Hero, The Spider Hero, The Next Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Spectacular Spider-Man, The Web Warrior, The Japanese Spider-Man, Tanjiro-Kun (By Ichika) Kumoshi-Kun (By his friends), Kumo-Kun (By Yui), Spider-Freak (By Criminals), Spidey (By Deadpool), New Spider (By Miles Morales), Young Spidey (By Peter Parker), Kiddo (By Wolverine)

Character Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (Sometimes), Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 17

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind-Heart, Friendly, Jokester, Funny, Smart, Intelligence, Determined, Brave, Well-Manner, Gentle, Respectful, Responsible, Shy (Around girls), Meek (Around girls), Ruthless (To his enemy), Merciless (To his enemy)

Affiliation: Edo Academy, Class 2-D, Web Warriors

Occupation: High School Student, Hero, Vigilante

Background: Tanjiro Kumoshi is the next Spider-Man, he is the successor of Peter Parker. He is the Anime Otaku but he is also Marvel fan, his favorite hero is Spider-Man. He is a Otaku who living alone, and take care of himself. He love Spider-Man when he was a kid, his favorite is Raimi Spider-Man. He also like Amazing Spider-Man and MCU Spider-Man, when he heard MCU went down, he was lost interest but he was excited to see Spider-Man MCU new movie, especially Tobey and Andrew are back. He also fan of Spider-Man like Japanese Spider-Man. One day, he was heading back to his home, he was kill by the truck... Yep, same old Truck-Kun Isekai. But he was in the Heaven and meet... Stan Lee! Stan chosen him to become next Spider-Man like Peter Parker, Tanjiro accept the power and send to world of slice of life Anime.

Likes: His friends, Web Warriors, Ichika Nakano, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Studying his homework, Inventing new gadget, Investigating the crime scene, Reading the books, Taking picture of people, Training his body, Hanging out with his friends, Working with Vigilante

Dislikes: Venom (Sometimes), Kingpin, Sinister Six, Bully, Traitor, Idiot, Rapist, Racist, Warmonger, Corrupt people, Arrogant people, People who hurt innocent people, People who annoy him, People who NTR Ichika

Equipments:

Web Shooter