Chapter 2: First Time In New School! Meeting The Nakano Quintuplets

Ben Parker: Hello everyone. Last time Tanjiro Isekai to the world of Anime more like reverse Isekai. And now his first time as Spider-Man is success on the world and even get attention of people. Now what will happen next? Read and find out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 Weeks Later... At Tanjiro Apartment.

Show Tanjiro was sitting inside his bed room as he was laughing when he watching something before he look at camera as he is narrating.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* Oh hi guys. Did you know why I'm laughing? I was watching Naruto but I found something funny.

Showing Tanjiro watching Naruto as he laughing so hard, as he continue laughing like an idiot.

Tanjiro: *Laugh*

Showing Tanjiro hitting on the couch as he still laughing like an idiot because of the clip.

Tanjiro: Oh god! Ahahaha! Look at his neck! The neck! *Wheeze*

Show an cursed image of Sasuke like Sasuke Uchiha neck being spin around. Note to everyone: Never paused Naruto anime.

Showing Tanjiro continue laughing as he look at Sasuke's head being like that, which make him laugh hard

Tanjiro: *Quip* Sasuke can't get revenge for his clan with a look like that! *Wheeze more* Oh god! I can't breathes, It's too funny!

As Tanjiro stop laughing and drink the water to clear his throat, he sigh in relief when he laughing too hard.

Tanjiro: Ok ok... That's enough for now. Ok! Time to see what the Social Media say about me?

Showing Tanjiro open his phone as he look at Social Media App. He scroll down the list of videos and comments.

Tanjiro: Huh? This is an video of me stopping the car chase 2 weeks ago? Damn this video gained alot of Views and Likes.

As Tanjiro look at the video of Spider-Man stop car chase as Spider-Man yank the Robbers out of the Car before he lift the Car to stopped it from crashing.

"Wow! Look at him! He just stop car like that!"

"That was amazing! He is like real Super Hero!"

"Did he go to gym to train his body? Was it any secret?"

"Damn, look at him! Is that part of his power?"