Chapter 1: New World? Welcome To Slice of Life Animeverse, Spider-Man!

Ben Parker: Hello there, I am Benjamin Franklin Parker or you can call me Uncle Ben. Today we talk about our new Spider-Man known as Tanjiro Kumoshi who transport to new world. He been study at the school, his life is changed when he save little girl from truck and getting himself killed. He meet Stan Lee and my nephew Peter Parker, they chose him to become the next Spider-Man. He transport to the world of Anime Slife Of Life. Let's read and find out, shall we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At New World.

As the dream started, scene show many Spider-Man of their world of dimension. As two person walk around the world and talk to each other, they look at Earth known as Slice Of Life Anime.

Peter: And now, the successor of Marvel's Spider-Man on an new world.

Stan: Indeed, but there are more Spider-Man. I believe the Ultimate Spider-Man will be here.

Peter: Yep, the Successor of Miles. Let's not forgot about other Spider-Man but we have a problem...

Stan: Indeed... The Spot.

Peter: Let's just hope Miles Morales aka the new Spider-Man can stop him.... With the help of Tanjiro.

Stan: Indeed, let's go see other world of Spider-Man. Hope Madame Web not be patient enough.

As they walk away to the room, before the song playing on the background which the Readers can heard the song.

-OST Playing-
-ITSV Opening Intro [Only One Spider-Man] By Daniel Pemberton-

As Tanjiro and Peter were in New York City on Tanjiro's dream, as Tanjiro wake up and look around the New York City. As he saw Peter looking at him

Peter: Glad you're here, my Successor.

Tanjiro: Peter? Is this a dream vision that we talking to each other?

Peter: Yes that right, I want to tell you something before saying goodbye.

Tanjiro: Eh?

As Peter put Tanjiro's shoulder and give him an advice that he never give up being Spider-Man.

Peter: Tanjiro. Being Spider-Man saving many people but also carry responsibility like your uncle said to you. "With great power come great responsibility" if you already know. But I believe you carry the Spider-Man's legacy like every Spider-Man. Don't ever give up on your dream.

Tanjiro: H-Hai! I'll do my best!

Peter: Great! Welcome to Spider-Verse, you are part of Spider-Verse, kid.

As Peter slowly glitches as he shifted into his Spider-Man suit. As Tanjiro see Peter in his Spider-Man suit, Tanjiro awe look at Peter's Spider-Man because how cool is it.

Tanjiro: Whoa...

Spider-Man: Alright, Tanjiro. Are you ready to become the first Spider-Man of Animeverse?

Marvel's Spider-Man: The Web Of Slice Of Life!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara