Chapter 5: The Russian Idiot Brute Villain! The Rhino Debut!

Ben Parker: Hello, everyone. Welcome back to the Spider-Man story again. Last time Spider-Man joined the club and met new friends, but suddenly he saw Vulture attack the police van Spider-Man defeated Vulture and now he was exposed by Yui and her friend. That was a shock for Tanjiro... Now let's see what happens next.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At New Day. Edo Academy. On Class 1-D.

The scene show the classroom where Tanjiro continues studying, he sighs as he remembers what's happened to him in the previous chapter.

Tanjiro's Mind: Oh man... Yesterday was a rough day for me... My Secret Identity got discovered by Oregairu Anime Characters. And now they want to see me after class...

Tanjiro sighed in annoyance as his hero identity was discovered by Service Club which made him have to explain to them. He put his hand on his forehead as he let his friends see his identity.

Tanjiro: *Sigh* I can't believe it...

Tanjiro sighs as he facepalms his face but Ichika notices it and wonders what's happened to him when he is annoyed.

Ichika: Kumoshi-kun, is something wrong?

Tanjiro: Oh Nakano-San?

Ichika: Are you alright? You look down today?

Tanjiro: Sorry, is just yesterday I ran into alot of troubles when I gone back home... I was really uncomfortable for now...

Ichika: I see...

Tanjiro: I did have trouble yesterday because I ignore my friends when I was a busy.

Ichika: I see... I hope your friends will do their best. Kumoshi-kun.

Tanjiro: Okay I will, thank Nakano-San. *Smiles*

The Service club sees Tanjiro as they learn Tanjiro is Spider-Man and want to ask him about the Spider-Man.

Yui: I can't believe that Kumoshi-Kun is Spider-Man. Hard to know that he was with me during the time at the Bathhouse when we talking about him as Spider-Man.

Hachiman: Maybe he doesn't want to let us involved?

Yukino: Yeah, I think he do this to ensure our safety.

Hachiman: Let's just wait until class is over, Yukinoshita. And I will ask Kumoshi why he hide from us being a Vigilante.

Yui: Yeah, I wanna know why he do that to us.

Both: Yeah.

Then they decide to wait for Tanjiro to explain to them why did he hid the secret from them. As Tanjiro look away.

Timeskip. At Services Club.

The scene show Tanjiro arrives inside the Service Club and the club members look at Tanjiro with curious looks.

Tanjiro: Hello everyone, I'm here...?

Yukino: Glad you here, Kumoshi-kun... there's something we want to know.

Yui: Yeah, are you really Spider-Man we saw yesterday?

Iroha: Yeah, tell us! Are you really the Spider-Man?

Hachiman: Yeah, are you that Spider-Man from Yesterday?

As the Service Club came to ask Tanjiro as he panic before decided to calm them down first then explain to them about being a Spider-Man and tell them who he is.