Prologue

Showing the comic pages flip about the heroes of the universe before scene show a logo titles called "MARVEL".

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN: THE WEB OF SLICE OF LIFE!

Showing the black screen when there is a voice as he started narrating about his life.

???: *Narrating* Have you ever heard of the people's dream? There is one time that I have a dream to become a hero...

Showing the black void where there is a web on the black scene before scene show a spider crawling around the web.

At Tokyo. Year 2023. Akirayama High School.

Showing the school called Akirayama High School, where many students study there and heading inside the school.

???: *Narrating* This is my story, let us show how my story is begin.

Showing the random students are talking while walking around the school.

Random Student 1: Have you heard that Honkai Star Rail is release?

Random Student 2: Yeah, I am playing that game!

Random Student 3: Same!

Then the music is playing on the background, making the student didn't aware of the music.

-Song Playing-
-MCU Spider-Man Introduction Theme [Left Hand Free] By alt-J-

Then scene show a young student rush to the school as many student noticed the nerd is finally arrived at the school.

Random Student 1: Hey, is that...?

Random Student 2: Oh look, the dork is here!

Random Student 3: Ah yeah, Tanjiro Kumoshi, the smartest kid of this School. I'm so jealous of his Intelligence!

Then the gate is open as the teacher gonna close the gates, the teacher notice one student is rush to the school.

???: MATTE! DON'T CLOSE THE GATE!

Then the Teacher noticed the Student as he's let him went inside the school, then he arrived just in time. He was breathing alot as he tired.

???: Finally... I made it in time! *Tired Breathing*