Black Cat Bio

Name: Shiori Shirakawa

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Black Cat, The Marvel Anti-Heroine, The Cat Anti-Heroine, The Cat Burglar, The Next Black Cat, Neko-Chan (By her Followers/Classmates), Beautiful Queen (By Simper), Shiori-Chan (By Tanjiro), Lucky Girl (By Nino), Cat Lady (By Takumi), Cat Bitch (By Hammerhead), Cat Freak (By Criminals)

Characters Type: Anti-Hero, Hero (Sometimes), Anti-Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 17

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Personality: Cunning, Passion, Flirty, Teasing, Kind-Heart, Friendly, Gyaru, Determined, Confident, Well-Manner, Gentle, Respectful, Responsible, Ruthless (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Herself, Edo Academy, Class 2-D

Occupation: Herself, High School Student, Burglar, Vigilante

Background: Shiori Shirakawa is the next Black Cat, she is the successor of Felicia Hardy. She is the Gyaru Girls who secretly had crush on Tanjiro. She was a beautiful Gyaru that some boys are simp for her, but she flirt them and even steal their money for lunch. She is like a cunning cat, she is meet Tanjiro when she was middle school student, and she is fall in love with him. One day, when she is head back to her home, she witnessed her crush getting killed by the truck, this make her heart broken. Later she can't study anymore, some classmate worry about her health, but when she visit Tanjiro's grave and pray for him, until she meet Stan Lee and Felicia Hardy, Felicia told Shiori that Tanjiro alive in new world, and become Spider-Man. Shiori chosen to become the next Black Cat, she accept the offer, and send to the new world, she work as a thief and vigilante who steal money from Hammerhead.

Likes: Cats, Her friends, Tanjiro Kumoshi, Takumi Aldini, Stealing money and jewel, Flirting the boy, Tricking the boy, Teasing Tanjiro, Teasing Takumi, Training her body, Hanging out with her friends, Drinking Boba Milk, Working with Vigilante

Dislikes: Hammerhead, Kingpin, Sinister Six, Bully, Traitor, Idiot, Rapist, Racist, Warmonger, Corrupt people, Arrogant people, People who hurt innocent people, People who annoyed her, Girl who closed with Tanjiro (Formerly), Girl who closed with Takumi

Suit:

PS4 Black Cat [Main Suit]

Classic Suit [Second Suit]

Love Interest:

Takumi Aldini

Quotes:

- Hello there, cuties~

- Hey there Little Spider, how are you? Did you miss me?

- I see you finally become a hero, Tanjiro-Kun. Come and catch me if you can~

- Ara Ara~ Takumi-Kun, are you being cocky and arrogant again?

- Too bad, I don't like you, Nagataro-Chan. But I will forgive you sometimes.

- Ara Ara~ Tanjiro-Kun, you too easy to manipulate especially being a cutie like you.

- Tanjiro-Kun, did you know why I become Black Cat? It's just I missed you after you are dead... I accept the offer from Stan Lee and Felicia. I maybe have a crush on you but I respect you after you have crush on Ichika...

- Meow~! I am a Black Cat~! *Purr*

- If you dare mess with me or my boyfriend, I will show you no mercy~ *Sadistic Grin*

- Fufu~ You are too easy to be manipulative, Tadano-Kun~!

- Hammerhead, I steal all your money. This belong to mine now.

- What's wrong, Spider? Can't keep up with the cat, huh? Nyan~!

Extra Quotes:

- Bye Shiori (By Tanjiro/Spider-Man)