The Ultimate Prodigy Trailer

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The scene shows Prime Earth where a young kid with black skin walking on the street with his Uncle, they are talking about their favorite Movies

Voice: *Narrating* In my life, I lived with my Uncle after my parent's death, he was the only Family that I living with. But something terrible happened to me...

The flashback shows the young man got shot by a gangster in gang crossfire, the gangster shoot him in accident and his Uncle was shocked to see his Nephew got shot in the chest.

Man: NO! MIKEY!

Then suddenly the young kid ends up in heaven he is confused and wonders where he is, he checks it is heaven before he sees a person arrive, making him widen his eyes.

??? *Narrating* What I saw is was Stan Lee and my favorite character from Spider-Man's game, they told me that I will aid the new Spider-Man named Tanjiro Kumoshi.

The two people told Mikey everything Mikey accepted it and got bitten by a radioactive Spider bite, then he landed on the alleyway and learned he was in the world of a slice of life.

???: *Narrating* I will become the new Spider-Man but not just any Spider-Man. But as the student of Tanjiro Kumoshi as...

The scene shows a red Hoodie Spider-Man watching Spider-Man's web swing away passing by the ceremony, he pull down his mask under his hood.

Voice: The Ultimate Prodigy.

The camera shows the red hoodie Spider-Man turns to see the Spider-Man as they both stare at each other before showing themselves in the situation.

AN NEWCOMER.

The camera shows Spider-Man fighting crime in the city before he dodges one of the criminals attacks, Spider-Man shoot the web at robber's face as he got stuck.

Spider-Man: *Grab Robber collar* Where Kingpin, answer me!

Then suddenly a poison tail hit Spider-Man, Spider-Man dodged it before turning to see it was a green masked scorpion man, this is Scorpion... That's his name.

 That's his name