Chapter 3: New Suit! First Villain Fight! Shocker Vs Spider-Man!

Ben Parker: Hello everyone. Is it I, Uncle Ben again. After Tanjiro Kumoshi get to the school and meet his classmate in the school, now he learn the Kingpin's men kidnapped Ichika for money ransom. And he save Ichika but he also getting hurt from explosion. Now Tanjiro return back to his home but what he didn't know is he getting watch by a certain dragon maid. Now let's move to the next episode and find out about it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At The Apartment. Tanjiro Room.

Scene show Tanjiro was inside his room as he working on something else on the table with a laptop while look at the laptop.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* After the battle against those Kidnappers. My makeshift suit is now destroyed, so I decide to improve my suit with new feature. I maybe not like MCU Peter Parker or Tony Stark, I have intelligence of comic Peter Parker.

Tanjiro working on his mask as he programing the face HUD on his laptop as he coding the software on the mask lense.

Tanjiro: Almost done, only few code left.

Tanjiro finish off coding the program inside the mask as he finally done finish the mask, he finally did it like Peter Parker.

Tanjiro: Yosh! Is done!

Tanjiro take off the wire cord on the mask as he look at the mask after he program the lenses inside the mask.

Tanjiro: Alright, let's see if this work?

Tanjiro put on the mask before he activated the lenses as he look at the HUD screen of the mask, he can see the data of the mask while look around his room.

As Tanjiro excited that the mask had HUD Program is successed like what Peter did on the PS4 Game version.

Tanjiro: Let's go! Is worked!

Tanjiro cleaning up his apartment after making the suit, he sigh as he was cleaning the apartment by himself.

Tanjiro: *Sigh* What's a day of work... But atleast I finally finished my new Suit, can't wait to try it on doing Super Hero stuff.

Tanjiro smell something really bad as he cover his nose and smell something worse, he confused where is the bad smell come from.

Tanjiro: Ew... What is that smell?! Gross!

Tanjiro sniff his armpit and his armpit smell really bad which he cover his nose from armpit, he didn't know his armpit smell really bad.

Tanjiro: Ugh! Is me!? *Cover nose* I'm stink! I should goes for a bath.

Tanjiro think he should goes to the Public Bathhouse, he remember there is a public bathhouse on the city, and he want to try it.

Tanjiro: Maybe I should go to the Bathhouse! Is would be nice.