Scarlet Spider Bio

Name: Haruto Parker

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Scarlet Spider, The Marvel Character, The Scarlet Spider Anti-Hero, The Next Scarlet Spider, Brother (By Tanjiro), Another Tanjiro (By Mikey), Another Senpai (By Ochako), Baka (By Nino), Haru-Kun (By Ikuyo), Haruto-Kun (By Hitori), Rip-Off Spider-Man (By Criminal), Traitor (By The Jackal), The Successor Of Ben Reilly (By Doc Ock)

Characters Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (Sometimes), Protagonist

Looks:

(Old)

(New)

(New)

Age: 17

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Cloned Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Stoic, Quiet, Funny, Silly, Determined, Brave, Smart, Intelligence, Mature, Respect, Serious, Honest, Ruthless, Merciless

Affiliation: Edo Academy, Class 1-C, Web Warriors

Occupation: High School Student, Hero, Vigilante

Background: Haruto Parker is the next Scarlet Spider, he is the successor of Ben Reilly, like Ben Reilly he is funny and serious but he is the clone of Tanjiro Kumoshi. Haruto was created by The Jackal, he was original clone from Tanjiro Kumoshi DNA who ready to take over the world, he doesn't know who he is but he didn't listen to Jackal, Jackal having enough of this clone as he tried to murder Haruto. But Ben Reilly saved him and bring him back to the base, then Ben decide to train Haruto and become the next Scarlet Spider, Ben told Haruto that they both similar due to they are clone of Spider-Man. Many month later, Haruto official become Scarlet Spider and ready to fight crime. He send to world of slice of life Anime and study at the school, later he meet Ikuyo Kita and later he meet Tanjiro Kumoshi. Then Haruto reveal himself as Scarlet Spider to Tanjiro/Spider-Man, and later they join force against their enemy and work together.

Likes: His friends, Web Warrior, Ikuyo Kita, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Monologing about himself, Taunting at the enemy, Watching Anime like Tanjiro, Training his body, Hanging out with his friends, Working with Web Warriors

Marvel's Spider-Man: The Web Of Slice Of Life!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara