The Lethal Protector Trailer

SINS_COUNTER PRESENT.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The camera shows a blonde-haired Journalist walking on the street while holding a camera, he sighs in depression as he is a journalist who hasn't found any interesting stories

Voice: *Narrating* My life has become dull because I haven't found anything that gives me a big shot from any news. I had some friends that helped me.

The Blond Hair Man got some friends who helped him, and he went to the shop where he met the shop owner who helped him, He was grateful before a robber arrived.

Voice: *Narrating* That day when I encountered a shop lifter, and you know what I did? I took him down but he killed me...

The Journalist put the robber down and the robber grabbed a gun and shot the Journalist but he's grabbed a bottle glass shard and threw it at Robber's chest, he got stabbed as they were dead.

Voice: *Narrating* At first I almost go to hell but I go to heaven and encounter Stan Lee and the person that I know.

The camera shows Stan Lee and a man appears, the Journalist is confuses as they explain to him so the man accepts it and the man gives it to the Journalist with part of his partner's pieces.

Voice: *Narrating* And I never thought Isekai existed except I didn't go to fantasy world but I go to the world of Slice Of Life instead.

At first, the Blond Journalist was scared, and seeing his black goo alien partner the first time, they became partners and their first fight was crime-fighting on the bank as certain Monsters make robbers scared.

???: Edward. Cooperate and you might survive. *Smirk*

The camera shows the man has a grin that he can't wait to do it. The scene changed to dead bodies of lifeless bodies as some Robbers got killed and their leader's head was gone.

News Reporter: We found out there are four dead bodies of robbers who got killed, and one of them has their head was gone. This was so brutal that even some police were shocked to see it.

This makes Service Club shocked and horrified, Yukino covers her mouth as if she gonna vomit before she vomits on the trash can while Tanjiro and Mikey are shocked.

Mikey: Oh god...!?

Tanjiro: That's even brutal....

Yukino: I think I'm gonna be sick... *Hold her mouth*

Yui: *Cover her eyes* I-I don't want to watch this!

The camera shows a voice heard from the alleyway's shadow, the voice is saying to someone else that they gonna start the game.