Chapter 6: The Electric Villain! The Electro!

Ben Parker: Hello, everyone again. Welcome back to chapter 6 of Spider-Man. After Tanjiro explains to the Service Club what's happened to him and tells them the truth about where he came from. Kingpin plans to make the Devil's Breath again but this time it gonna be Tokyo, and Spider-Man defeats Rhino and arrests him. What will happen next? Find out on the next chapter, shall we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 Months Later... At The Apartment. Night Time.

The camera shows Tanjiro sleeping on the bed normally at night. He had a good sleep but he had a dream on the bed, he slept peacefully.

Tanjiro dreaming about eating Pizza, and he dream about taking the Pizza box and opening it, it is Pepperoni Pizza as he love to eat it

Tanjiro: *Mumbling* Pizza time~

Tanjiro moves around the bed a bit as he is sleeping. He is dreaming when he was in certain doctor who was Lizard Man, he is in the Doctor's class.

Tanjiro: *Snoring* Oh no, Dr. Connors class!

Inside the dream, Spider-Man swings the web around the city and has fun. He sees a lot of people wave at him while he waves at them.

Spider-Man: Wooohooo!

Spider-Man lands on the rooftop of a Tokyo building, he sees the huge TV Screen on the building and shows it is Spider-Man symbol on the huge TV Screen.

Spider-Man: Hey, It's my symbol! *Smirk*

Spider-Man jump off as he web swing but strangely he didn't see many people around the city, he land down on the city and didn't see no one there.

Spider-Man: *Confused* Where is everybody?

Spider-Man confuse and wonder where is everyone else, he looks around the city before seeing nobody there, he check around the place and find anyone there.

Spider-Man: Hello. Is anybody here?

Spider-Man felt tense as he didn't no one there, he thought it was a good dream but something far worse make him afraid and thought like a monster.

Spider-Man: *Worried* Hello? Anyone?

Spider-Man spots a shadow figure and looks at the shadow figure, why his Spider-Sense didn't warn him about the shadow person and why does he get a bad feeling.

Spider-Man: There a person over there! Why my spider sense didn't warn it? Weird.

Spider-Man gets close to the person as he feels something wrong with the person, and why is he afraid of the shadow person that is covered in a dark aura.

Spider-Man: H-Hey there, did something wrong Mister?

Spider-Man grabs the shadow person's shoulder before he has a huge grin with white eyes, he turns into a black goo and covers Spider-Man's suit. Making Spider-Man shocked.