Chapter 1: Darcy kills Anne

"Everything is ready, My lord, the rebellion is in shambles and earth is right for the taking." Andrias said to Darcy, "Then all that's left is for us to do what you could not, Kill Anne." Darcy said, everyone Burst into shock. "It's been risky using the box up until now, we don't know what will happen as long as she holds a piece of is power." Darcy said. "I don't believe it, their as clueless about the stones then we are." Anne said, being yanked out of the tentacles onto the ground, Darcy walks twords her while wrapping her in tentacles pulling out a dagger, "Let's make this quick." Darcy said rasing the dagger, "Wait" Anne spoke, "Amusing, you wish to beg?" Darcy said with a grin. "Just a quick question, are you sure this return the stones power to the Box, what if killing me extinguishes the boxes all together, Poof." Anne said with an award smile, Darcy bends down to Anne. "Oh Anne, I know what you are like, you managed to escape Andrias, the FBI and Even escape Cloak Bot, but what you want to know what Marcy thinks of you." Darcy said, "No, what do you mean what she thinks of me, What dose she think of me?" Anne asked. "Oh Anne, what you don't know is that Marcy is in love with you and she always was." Darcy said, "What?" Anne said with a Blushed look, "She wanted to tell you how she felt about you but now she can't." Darcy said. "But, I feel the same about her, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her." Anne said with tears in her eyes. "You never deserved her love or heart at all." Darcy said. "Marcy, I love you so much, I will never forget you or the time we spent together. I Love You, Marcy Wu." Anne said confessing her love for Marcy, Darcy raised her dagger and plunged it into Anne's neck. Anne looks up to her friends, Yunan, Olivia, Grime, Hop Pop, Polly, Sprig and Sasha. Give them a weak smile before looking at Darcy, saying her final words "I Love You, Marcy." Before finally dying, Darcy smirks while Sasha and Sprig has tears in their eyes, "First you take Marcy From me, Now Anne, you will pay for this, Darcy." Sasha says with tears in her eyes. "Andrias, Get them fitted for collars." Darcy said, "Yes, My Lord."