Chapter 7: Anne and Marcy's Romance

After Anne lays down next to Marcy, Marcy picks Anne up and carys her to her bedroom in the Resistance base without making a sound, Marcy lays Anne on her bed and lays next to her, Marcy is still wearing the Darcy armor and Cape, she just lays down with it on, she wraps her arms around Anne and pulls her closer resting her head on her chest, she kisses her on her forehead and says "I love you Anne.", Anne can finally be with Marcy for the rest of her life, she wants to get all romantic with her and she has an idea in mind, she goes to Marcy's head and pulls her into a kiss, she goes on top of Marcy and starts kissing her, "Anne, what are you doing?" Marcy said with a smile and Blushed expression, Anne says nothing but lifts Marcy's shirt to her stomach and puts her mouth on it, "Anne, wait, don't..." Marcy says but it's too late. "PBBT!" Anne dose to Marcy, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Marcy laugh as Anne truly does love her, but Anne stops, "Anne, why did you stop?" Marcy asked Anne, Anne rolls up the shirt all the way up and sees Marcy's scar from Andrias. "Ohh, yeah, I forgot to mention that but its no big deal." Marcy said, Anne pulls Marcy into a hug crying in Marcy's fluffy hair and says this "I was so scared of never seeing you again, I didn't want to lose you again!" Anne says, "Anne, I told you, you won't lose me again." Marcy said, "You told me that last time and I lost you forever, do you promise this time?" Anne said with tears, "Anne, I promise you won't lose me again." Marcy said. Anne holds Marcy's hands and starts kissing her on the lips again, Anne takes of her chest plate and lifts Marcy up, she takes of her shirt, skirt, bra and underwear, and takes of the cheat plate and cape, shirt, gauntlets, boots and pants on Marcy, she takes her bra and underwear off and sees Marcy's scar from Andrias, she lifts Marcy up and lays her down on the bed, Anne was now on top of Marcy, the two girls are now naked, "Anne." Marcy says trying to tell Anne I love you but Anne says this, "Shut Up." Anne says, she wants Marcy to shut up so she can kiss her. Anne and Marcy cherish this moment and embrace each other at last. After all of that's done, Anne and Marcy put their clothes back on (Anne puts her clothes on, but Marcy has the Darcy armor and cape so that's what she put on.) After that, Anne lifts Marcy up and starts kissing her, they fall on the ground laughing and Anne lifts Marcy shirt again and dose the thing again, "Anne, please don't, No..." Marcy said but it's too late, "PBBT." Anne dose, "Ah, HAHA, Anne!" Marcy said laughing and Anne starts kissing her on her cheek, she starts ticking Marcy, "Anne, stop!" Marcy said laughing, "No, I'm the tickle monster, I will not stop." Anne said, Marcy starts laughing as Anne tackles her to the ground and wants to kiss Marcy, "Ah, Haha, Anne!" Marcy said, "Give Me My Prize!" Anne said, They were having fun, Anne and Marcy lay down on the bed, Anne goes on top of Marcy, she pulls Marcy's Shirt and Armor up and pulls Marcy's pants down enough to see her underwear, she pulls Marcy's underwear down, "Anne, What are you doing?" Marcy asked, Anne kisses Marcy's thing, "Aww, Anne that feels so good, Aww!" Marcy said, Anne keeps kissing the side of Marcy's thing, she kisses Marcy's scar, That makes Marcy fall asleep, Anne pulls Marcy's underwear back up and lays down next to her, she snuggles up to Marcy and falls asleep and just cuddles her, Young Love.