Chapter 9: The Beginning of The Final Battle

When Anne and Marcy get out of The Bedroom, they decided to show themselves, "Guys, we need to come up with a plan and stop The Core and Andrias, I still can't believe that Marcy killed Anne, they were in love, I wish she was here." Sasha said, "Hey Guys!" Anne said, "Hey!" Marcy said, "ANNE! MARCY!" Sasha screamed running twords her friends, "You Nerds are okay, thank frog." Sasha said, "Marcy, your free, but how?" Sasha asked, "It's a long story but I didn't have time to change so I'm just wearing the armor and cape, it's no big deal." Marcy said, "Yeah, but I'm fine too, Marcy managed to save me and I'm back." Anne said, "Yeah, so we need to come up with a plan to stop The Core and King Andrias, but let's just move out." Sasha said, they all go to confront Andrias and The Core.

They approached The Castle ready to battle Andrias and The Core, they entered the throne room and saw the Calamity Box on it's podium, but it's a ruse, and they get trapped by The Core's mechanical tentacles, "Well look who it is." The Core said, "You, you won't take anyone else from us!" Anne yelled, "No, but we'll take your girlfriend, Heart." The Core said, they put Marcy back in the Darcy armor and cape, "Noooo, Anne, Help Me!" Marcy yelled for help, "Marcy, Noooo!" Anne screamed, she tried with all her might to get free, The Core goes on top of Marcy's head and repossessed her, "Why Hello There, Anne!" Darcy said, "Marcy, No." Anne said, she sheds tears to see her girlfriend possessed again, When Andrias arrives, Darcy tells him to get them fitted for collars, "Andrias, get them fitted for collars, leave Anne here with us, it's time." Darcy said, "Yes My Lord." Andrias said, Andrias heads out to get them fitted for collars, Anne and Darcy were in The Throne Room Together, "Well Anne, looks like it's just you and me, we're going to have some fun together." Darcy said, "Ohh... Great...Hehe." Anne said nervously chuckling, Darcy activated The Box and The Invasion of Earth begins.