Chapter 5: Marcy's Escape

"Anne, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I did, I just wanted us to have a future together and I wanted you to become my soulmate, I'm so sorry Anne." Marcy said with tears flowing down her eyes.

"Oh Marcy, just be quiet and look at what you did, you had your friend/love neglect you." Darcy said with a giggle, while her back was turned, Marcy punches Darcy causing her to fall to the ground. "You will pay for what you did to my love." Marcy battles Darcy inside of The Core's hive mind, Darcy pulls out a laser scythe and Marcy pulls out a laser sword. The two fight And Marcy tackles Darcy to the ground punching her over and over again until she gets back in control of her body, "I'm back in control?" Marcy says while riping the helmet off and running to Anne who's body is on the ground, Marcy runs to her best friend seeing the gash on her neck.

"Anne, my love, I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Marcy says while pulling Anne's body into a hug beging her friend to wake up. "Anne, please wake up, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with out you, I will never forget you or leave you ever again." Marcy says with tears flowing down into Anne's neck to her heart causing her heart to start pumping, casing Anne to wake up, "uhh." Anne makes a noise that Marcy doesn't hear. "Anne, I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, please just wake up, come back to me." Marcy begs, Anne wrapped her arms around Marcy, "Anne?" Marcy asked "Hey, Mar-Mar.", Anne said with tears. "ANNE, thank frog your alive." Marcy said with joy in her heart "Yeah." Anne says, "Anne, I'm sorry, I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so big, I was thinking if we weren't together we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said with tears flowing down her face but Anne wipes the tears off her face "Oh, Marcy, it's okay, I forgive you." Anne says giving Marcy a big hug, Marcy hugs Anne back, "Oh, Anne there's something I always wanted to tell you, but I was so scared that you would say no, but I lov-" Marcy gets cut off when Anne grabs her chin and kisses her on the lips, leaving Marcy shocked and Blushed but kisses back and gives in closing her eyes.