Chapter 12: The Final Battle: Part 1

Anne and Darcy were in the throne room watching The Invasion happen, "Anne, this is grand, it's finally happening." Darcy said, "Yeah...it's great...Hehe." Anne said nervously chuckling, Anne has to cut the wire to free Marcy, she knows what she has to do, she realized she has to do it to escape, it's going to make her cry, she's tearing up, but she will free her love, "I'm sorry Marcy." Anne said, Darcy truns to Anne in confusion, "Anne, what do you mean by that?" Darcy asked, Anne takes the dagger and slashes Darcy's face, Anne runs out of the throne room, "ANNE!" Darcy screamed out Anne's name, she gets up and chases Anne, Anne is crying right now, she hides behind the piller, Darcy runs passed Anne, "Anne, were did you go?" Darcy said, "I need to heal up." Darcy said, she walked to the medical center, Anne is hiding and crying, she injured her love, "I'm so sorry, Marcy." Anne said crying, she wants to just hug and hold her soulmate tightly, she comes out of her hiding spot and escaped.

Meanwhile...

Sasha and the gang were looking around the castle for Anne or Darcy, she hears someone crying, "Who's crying?" Sasha asked, they see Anne, "Anne!" Sasha said, she runs twords Anne but stops and sees her crying, "Anne, what's wrong, are you okay, why are you crying?" Sasha asked, Anne walks twords her and hugs her, "I hurt her, I injured her, I hurt and injured My Love." Anne said, Sasha hugs Anne back, she knows Anne injured Darcy and is crying about it, she knows that's still Marcy, she's upset about that, "Anne, we'll save Marcy, I promise." Sasha said, she wipes the tears from Anne's eyes, "Thanks Sasha, let's go." Anne said, they move out to stop Darcy.