Chapter 13: The Final Battle: Part 2

After Anne and The Gang explore through the castle, Sasha has a plan, "Anne, I know your upset that you injured Darcy, but how about you go to her, you can try to free Marcy while with Darcy." Sasha said, Anne nods her head, "Okay, I'll go to Darcy." Anne said, she heads straight to Darcy, she explored the castle looking for Darcy, she sees her, "Marcy!" Anne screamed, Darcy looks up, "Anne?" Darcy said, Anne tackles Darcy into a hug, "Marcy, I'm so sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean it, please don't be mad, I love you so much." Anne said, Darcy hugs Anne, "Ohh Anne, I can never stay mad at you, just don't hurt me like that again." Darcy said, "I Love You Marcy!" Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Darcy said, the two embrace each other, "Marcy, please come home, I want you back, I miss you so much, please come home, please come back, please come back to me." Anne begged, "Anne, I will always be here with you, I will always be here for you, I will never forget you or Sasha, your the most wonderful person I've ever met, your a amazing, I love you Anne." Darcy said, "I miss you Mar-Mar, please come home." Anne begged, Darcy smiles at Anne, "Anne, I'll always be here, I will come home, with you, I'll always be here, and always will." Darcy said, "Yay!" Anne said, Marcy is Back, "Lets go home." Anne said, they hold hands and are going home, Marcy feels a pain in her head, "Anne, The Core, it's taking back control, Run!" Marcy said, "Marcy, I'm not leaving you." Anne said, "Anne, please, I'm begging you, go!" Marcy said, "But-" Anne said with tears, she leaves Marcy, she crys hardcore, she left Marcy, The Girl she Loves, "Marcy, how adorable, you think you could control us, your weak, your love for Anne is your weakness." Darcy said, she grabs and activated her Laser Scythe, it ignited in Red and Yellow Flames, "Ready your not Anne, here we come." Darcy said, She's going to end this once and for all.