Chapter 10: Anne and Darcy

Anne and Darcy were in The Throne Room Together, Darcy sits on The Throne and pulls Anne next to her, "Anne, is isn't it grand, finally Andrias made amends, now we have a queen now, now we can rule together forever." Darcy said, "This is so terrible, when I get out of here, I'm going to rip that helmet off Marcy's head." Anne said, "Okay, chill." Darcy said, "Geez, can't we just have a little fun." Darcy said, Anne looks at Darcy, she has to get free, she comes up with an idea, she smiles like she's Evil, "Hehehehe." Anne said laughing evilly, "Hey Darcy." Anne said, Darcy turns and looks at Anne, "Can I ask you something." Anne asked, "Sure." Darcy said, "Why do you need that wire?" Anne asked, her plan was going great, "We need this to stay connected to Marcy, until she's assimilated into us, but we will never be disconnected." Darcy said, Anne has to cut that wire to free Marcy, she grabs the dagger from Darcy's pocket, she cuts the tentacles, Darcy knows Anne's trying to get free so she stops her, when Anne gets free, Darcy grabs Anne's hands and pins them on the throne, "Uhh..." Anne trying to put a sentence together, Darcy puts her head near Anne's ear, "Oh baby, you though you can escape, we told you that were going to having fun together, so that's what we're going to do." Darcy whispered in Anne's ear, that sent chills down Anne's spin, Darcy smashed her lips on Anne's lips, Anne tried to fight it but gave in, she couldn't fight Marcy's lips, she was just so cute, her lips were just so good, they tasted like strawberries, Anne gave in closing her eyes, Anne and Darcy were kissing, Darcy let go of the kiss and a string of saliva fell from their mouths, Anne was a mess, "Wow Anne, you already look like a hot mess, well that's what you get for not staying dead, but we'll do it again cutie." Darcy giggled at Anne's flustered face, "So soft, so warm, so smooth, strawberries, I Love You Mar-Mar." Anne said drooling, Darcy giggled, Anne fell asleep next to Darcy puting her head on Darcy's shoulder, "Good Night, My Love." Darcy said, Darcy sat on The Throne, watching everything unfold.