Chapter 14: The Final Battle: Part 3

After Anne is running away from Marcy, Darcy kicks her to The Ground, "Ohh Anne, did you really think that we would allow you to escape, we killed you before, and we'll do it again." Darcy said, she wilds her Laser Scythe within her hands, "Fine, bring it." Anne said, "Let's Rumble Girlfriend." Darcy said, Anne takes her sword out and charged twords Darcy, they clashed with each other, Anne slashes at Darcy, she tried to cut Darcy's connection, they entered The Shield Generator Room, Anne jumps into the air twords Darcy, "Ahhhh!" Anne screamed, "Hahahahahaha!" Darcy laughs as she twirls her scythe, she clashes with Anne, their weapons clashes against each other, Darcy uses her mechanical tentacles to fling Anne into a wall, Sasha, Grime, Olivia, Yunan, Andrias and The Planters come in and sees Anne fight Darcy, "Okay, Darcy's distracted, let's shut down the shield." Sasha said, they run twords the shield generator, Darcy sees them, she uses a dagger and throws it at Sasha, "Ohh No you don't." Darcy said, she throws the dagger and it cuts though Sasha's boot, Darcy laugh and runs twords Sasha, Darcy raised her scythe, "Got Ya!" Darcy said, she raised her scythe and about to kill Sasha, but Darcy gets kicked by Anne, Darcy gets back up and kicks Anne to the ground, she runs twords her and raises the scythe, "Got Ya." Darcy said, she's about to kill Anne for good, Anne can see her possessed love is going to take her life, Sasha glows pink, she activated her Calamity Powers, her Hair glows pink, and her eyes glowing pink and has pink energy ignite from her hands, she punches Darcy into a wall, "Anne, are you okay?" Sasha asked, "Yeah, I'm good." Anne said, Sasha gets kicked by Darcy, and Grime gets his arm sliced off by Darcy's Scythe trying to save Sasha, Draft looks at Anne, "OPPS, looks like he's disarmed, get it, disarmed, Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Darcy said laughing, Anne comes at her, Darcy tried to not get hit by Anne, she uses her mechanical tentacles to block Anne, "NO!" Darcy said, Anne cuts the tentacle, she punches Darcy and she goes down, Darcy uses illusions to trick and work on Anne, but Sasha gets her back sliced by Darcy, Sasha tried to protect Anne, Anne sees Sasha's back get sliced, Darcy opens the hatch to the shield generator room, but Anne punches Darcy, Darcy falls from the room, Anne sees this, "MARCY!" Anne screamed, "Ahhhhhhh!" Darcy screamed, Anne catches Darcy and holds her tightly, she brings Darcy back up to the room, Anne stared at Darcy for a second, Darcy is freaking out as Anne's crawling twords her, Darcy backs into a wall, Anne grabs Darcy's hands and pins them to the wall, "Anne, what are you doing?" Darcy asked, Anne smiles like she's Evil, "Hehehe." Anne giggled, Darcy is sweeting hardcore and blushing hardcore, Anne slowly goes twords Darcy slowly, Anne kisses Darcy on the lips, Darcy fights it but Anne has something in mind, she pushed herself further into the kiss and bites the bottom of Darcy's lip, Anne goes inside Darcy's mouth and explored ever inches of her mouth, Darcy tried to fight it but gives in due to Anne's lips just being too soft and too warm and so good, Darcy gave in and closes her eyes, The Core removes itself from Marcy and escaped, Anne is now kissing Marcy, Marcy is knocked out but wakes up, she sees Anne kissing her and blushes, "Anne." Marcy said, "Marcy!" Anne said hugging Marcy, Marcy is finally back.