Chapter 11: Andrias' Redemption

While everyone else was trapped in the dungeon, Sasha and everyone tried to escape, "Guys, we need to get out of here and save Anne and Marcy." Sasha said, "Sasha, we just need to be patient, we can't just sit here, Polly, Frobo can hit the switch and deactivate the chains." Sprig said, Frobo shuts the chains down, "Let's go." Sasha said, Andrias soon stops them, "Andrias!" Sasha said, "Whoa, I'm not here to fight but talk." Andrias said, "Okay." Sasha said, "Guys, I don't want to do any of this but I have too." Andrias said, "Why?" Sprig asked, "The Core, My Father wanted me to do this, my friends, Leif and Barrel would use me when I'm king, I'm doing all of this for my father's approval." Andrias said, he flashes back to the time of The Golden Age of Amphibia.

Andrias' Flashback...

"Hey guys." Andrias said, "Ohh, hey Drias, what up." Leif said, "I just came to tell you all we got what we needed from the invasion." Andrias said, "That's awesome, what was it?" Barrel asked, "It was a strange creature called the shadow fish, it looks like a ghost of a fish and it floats around a lot." Andrias said, "Oh, well that's great, can we see?" Barrel said, "yeah let's go." Andrias said, they were running down the hall until Aldrich saw them, "Son, come with me, we have much to do." Aldrich said, "Ohh, okay." Andrias said, "Bye, Guys!" Andrias said waving at Leif and Barrel. "Bye Drais!" Levi and Barrel said, "Son, I told you it's time to let go of your childhood friends." Aldrich said, "And I remember telling you that our friendship is true." Andrias said, "yes, well son, friendship doesn't last forever, but I just came to inform you that the next invasion we do you'll be leading it this time." Aldrich said, "Ohh, great, so when do we invade?" Andrias asked, "We'll invade the next world soon, son, but for now we must study the shadow fish, and then we will say when to invade, understand?" Aldrich asked, "Yes Father, and don't worry, I will make you proud." Andrias said, "Yes Son, I know you'll make me proud eventually." Aldrich said.

Andrias' Flashback ends...

"Wow, you've been through a lot." Sasha said, "Yeah." Andrias said, "Hey Andrias, we found this letter in my family's basement, can you read it?" Sprig said, he give it to Andrias, He take out his glasses, "It's from Leif." Andrias said, he reads the letter, "All this time, I thought you have forgotten me, I tried to forget you, My Dear Friend." Andrias said in tears, "I'm so sorry, I will try to make things right." Andrias said, "Andrias, we can't forgive you but we know how much Marcy means to you, we can give you a second chance, we can all be friends, don't shut yourself off and open your heart and follow it, make friends, we're your friends and we'll always help you." Sprig said, Andrias sheds a tears, "Thanks." Andrias said, he gives them a big hug, "Let's go save Anne and Marcy." Andrias said, they head out to stop The Core.