good girls//5 seconds of summer

"He threw away my favorite crop top," Alex said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

Michael laughed, "Did he really? Amazing."

"No, it was not! Ashton is such a bitch." She leant back on the couch, putting her feet over her father's lap. 

Luke adjusted his notebook, the pages now leaning on Alex's legs. "Thanksgiving is in three weeks, we've having lots of family over. Do you think you could go back on some pills just for that week?" He asked, turning to look at Michael. 

He was sitting on the opposite couch, a blanket over his body as his hand lay over his head. He was having a massive headache and he really just wanted some sleep. "I don't want to."

Nick was out with his friends playing war games in one of their basements. He was an odd kid, but they loved him that way. They'd never want him to change. 

"You know how my mom gets around your mom. It's stressful enough, I don't want to worry about you, too." 

Michael scrunched up his eyebrows, looking up from his laying position just barely to look at his husband. "I am almost thirty-nine years old. Please, do not even start."

Alex snickered, "You're old."

Once again, Luke didn't get his way.