green light//5 seconds of summer

Nick and Alex sat on their usual couch, Michael and Luke on the other. Luke held the notebook open, waiting for anyone to say anything about the last few weeks. 

"Nothing has really happened," Nick said. He brushed his hair out of his eyes, pushing his glasses higher up his sloped nose. 

Michael smiled, "See? I don't need no meds." He stretched out his feet, crossing his ankles over one another. 

"Have you noticed how the other personalities started to, like, grow up?" Alex pointed out.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked. His blue eyes scanned over Alex, she was so old now. Her jaw line was carving out, her blue eyes looking over their living room, she was obviously in deep thought. 

"Like, when Nick was born, Ash was like an older sister. And now, he's more like a mother. He and I get an arguments and I'm starting to despise him. He's like the mother I never wanted."

Michael chuckled at the way she spoke.

Luke nodded though, understanding. "They've all become more extreme, they're not even personalities anymore, they're like actual people."

"Whoa, this is like some Fight Club shit," Michael said. 

The three other family members gave him the look. "This is some Fight Club shit. Don't you dare go around making Project Mayhem's or underground fight clubs, okay?" 

"You can't control me." 

(a/n) double update, maybe triple