World clarification

The world has a mix of the modern world and the past. That's important to remember or it can get confusing quickly. This world is very different geographically and has both very different and similar everyday products.

Because of the magic in this world, electricity is a very cheap thing, because of this higher ups in the society such as royalty tend to use white or black candles to light every room  (I mean every room. Which gets very expensive quickly) as they are seen as more 'elegant, dignified, and powerful'. Meanwhile peasants who still can't afford/don't want electricity buy cheaper colored candles that are seen as a sign of 'impurity, and being inferior' in the uppermost class's perspective.

The same with quill, pencils and pens with quills being more expensive and seen as 'better'.

While there is electricity the typical refrigerator and freezer don't exist, instead being an insulated box that a cheap piece of a very common magical ice crystal can be put into to keep the box at a certain temperature depending on size and quality of the ice crystal. They are about as cheap as 10 usd today's money for a refrigerator quality and 15 usd for a freezer quality and last for a min of 10 years.

Stoves have almost the same treatment as they can be used with a fire crystal or gasoline as fuel. Fire crystals also last a long time but range depending on quality and are usually more expensive than their ice counterparts.

Cars, plains,and trains do not exist, instead this world is relying heavily on horses and ships.

Aouro- a kingdom with two seashore borders and two landlocked borders, which has many different territories across the world which they rely heavily on, along with their fishing trade. Aouro has a great military, a great Healthcare program and economy.  But lacks allies because of its past, along with having a government that's completely under the control of the royals, and harsh punishments for small crimes. Is the 2nd most powerful kingdom.