Epilogue

Kira looked absolutely stunning in her long sleeved white dress; the top was lace, the bottom, thin, silky, and long. Her hair, curled, in a neat bun, with a tiara on top and long earrings. Ty, in his suit, his hair slicked back, looking smarter than anyone could have ever imagined. They were stood, swapping vows, and although Jax was stood to the right of them and was paying close attention, smiling when the Priest handed Kira a tissue, his full attention was on Marlow, of whom stood to the left of the almost newlywed couple. Of whom looked so woundingly beautiful.

Every time he looked at her, or met her eyes, his chest would tighten and it would feel as though his heart was going to combust. The wedding was winter themed, as from the age of 10 Kira dreamed of getting married in December, and the thought of making her guests wear red and green was tempting, but not enough to follow through. So, Marlow wore a knee length, skin tight beige dress, and held red roses in her hands to at least incorporate a Christmas feel. It was the18th of December, after all. Jax loved everything and anything Marlow wore, but today, he grew a new love for the colour beige. A love that went above and beyond all other colours, because she wore the dress better than anyone else in the room. She wore it with a smile so big, so happy, and eyes that shone like the summer sun – blinding, scorching his chest to a temperature of unknown normality.

"You may now kiss the Bride."

Ty didn't need telling twice, for he grabbed Kira by the waist and planted such an intimate kiss on her lips, receiving whistles and cheers from those sat behind. The bells blared, and everyone stood, made their way down the hall towards the room where the party was being held. The bar sat to the right of the room, the DJ to the left, with circular tables scattered either side of the dance floor. The tables were covered in a beige, silk cloth, sat with name cards and 2 bowls of sweets. Red and white balloons and lanterns danced on the ceiling, thus interpreting a moonlight party. It looked amazing.

"Come on!" Marlow laughed, trying to escape Jax's hold. "Everyone's left!"

"Give me a few more seconds. I want to kiss you in this place once more. I won't be able to do it again until we're here for us, next time."

Marlow's' heart stopped. "What?"

"Maybe not this place, though. I was thinking a church... maybe a bigger party venue?"

Still frozen in place, she watched Jax walk down the alter. He stopped at the doors, and turned to give her a cheeky grin.

"Did you really just drop the M bomb at my Brother's wedding?"

His grin turned boyish as she gave an innocent shrug. "Think so. But, come on, you knew that was in the cards for us some day, didn't you?"

Marlow ran as quick as she could in her heels and attempted to chase him out of the doors. "Yeah, okay, say I did. Though, I don't know how quick you're planning we turn that card over?"

"Well," Jax stopped walking and turned to face her. "That's for me to know, and you to find out. You'll know when I get down on one knee."

He kissed her softly, so in love with the blush on her cheeks that seemed to visit every time he said something romantic. "As long as you don't do it somewhere public."

"Oh, I don't know, I think I'd pay that price just to see the look on your face."

"You do, and we're over."

Jax barked a laugh. "That threat is weak. You love me too much to do that."

She smiled. "That maybe so, but I'm warning you, Jax. Don't do it somewhere public."

His grin grew mischievous. "Do you consider you Brother's wedding somewhere public?"

It didn't even take one second for her eyes to widen. And at least two seconds for Jax to burst out laughing.

"I'm kidding. Relax. How about the pub where we met for the second time?"

"That's public. I didn't realise how stupid you were before I fell in love with you."

Jax grinned again. "Not stupid, just teasing. I'll figure out somewhere to do it, as for now, let's just enjoy one day at time, huh?"

It was Marlow's turn to kiss him. "That sounds perfect."

I didn't want to make this long, but I just wanted to give a quick taster of their future together. And at last, Ty and Kira are married! Since I finished this story it has blown up - so, thank you guys for all of the support.

Be sure to check out my new stories, also. :)