Open Case File Recap

I understand that it might have been ages since you've read all of the one shots from Open Case File since I've been posting them over the span of three years (or maybe you binged all of them and you're here for more) I thought I would give you a break down of them here so there's no confusion about where these new one shots fall in the timeline.

High School Chapters That Instantly Follow The Story Of A Secret Service:

Starting at A Special Sort of Problem to When Carter wasn't Herself

(These chapters contain prom, graduation, Mason and Link meeting, them facing their father, Carter and Donovan dating)

Backstory Chapters:

Carter's backstory

Starting at Carter and The Boy to Close Encounters to of The Carter and Mason Kind

(In here we see Carter's mom leave, Carter start at Hamilton, Carter and Mason being the best frenemies ever)

Alternate Universe Chapters:

Starting at Summer Vacation to Six Years Later

(In these chapters we see what would happen if Carter and Mason dated along with if Donovan hadn't taken the job with Link)

Donovan Backstory Chapters:

Starting at Retaliation to Everyday

(Here we see Donovan before he takes the job with Link, meeting Link and learning to bond, and Donovan's struggle with being lonely)

Dating Chapters:

Starting at Meeting The Family to News Years Eve

(This spans a lot of time from college chapters to starting at the FBI, Maddy and Link getting married, Mason joining the FBI, Carter and Donovan hitting relationship bumps)

Wedding Chapters:

Starting at The Engagement to The Honeymoon (Part 2)

(As expected this contains everything related to getting married from chapters with the Keller brothers, dramatic missions cause of course they would, asking permission from Captain, the wedding, and the honeymoon of course)

Marriage:

Starting at Moving In to Valentine's Day

(These are the fluffy chapters of their marriage where it's them being adorably cute together along with Mason meeting Yvette and getting married)

FBI Life:

Starting at When Disaster Strikes to Surveillance

(These chapters are where is starts to get intense, we have the Carter Broken Saga, some missions that are more easy breezy, a lot of Mason and Carter moments, Clint meeting Eva, Carter and Danny moment)

Kids:

Starting at That One Moment to The Truth Comes Out

(In here you have Carter being pregnant, the birth, Kennedy as a little kid, Kennedy as a teenager, Mason having a kid, Sophia chapters, Kennedy and Harrison getting together)

There some other random chapters but they don't play a part in this timeline.

I hope this helps moving forward you know where certain chapters fit. I'll probably make references to where they fall at the top of the chapter.

Okay! Away we go!