How's Life?

Hello beautiful person!

To you who now, seeing this isn't an update, are going to leave 👋 so long! I hope you have a wonderful day, night, everything! Sending you a lot of love and happy wishes! Till next week!

To those who stayed, HELLO! And question: what questions do you wish you could ask any of the characters?

Now about you! *lays on my stomach with my chin in my hands, kicking my legs cutely back and forth*

How was your week? What made you happy? What made you want to scream? What do you want to share?

As for me... 🥁🥁🥁🥁

My week was SO INSANE! I traveled from Cleveland to California! It was such a long day but it felt amazing and honestly surreal to be back in the place I grew up. It has been ten years since I've been back and it's so bonkers!

It's great to be with my family but sadly I got sick today so I spent the whole day in bed. We'll have to wait and see if it gets worse tonight or better. So I'm writing this the night before I'm posting, that's why it's short.

But just know I love you! I'm hoping to find my creativity again! I know it's somewhere around here. I might have to look under some beds, it might have snuck under there.

Okay! Merry Christmas! 💜🎄❄️

Also I found myself in the Dallas airport

Also I found myself in the Dallas airport... well I found my name.