All Together and Chaos

Woohoo! It's not a typical one shot but it's something!! Let's give a cheer and read!

***********************************

Joy: Hello everyone and welcome back to the Moments of Joy podcast. It's nice to have you back for another episode.

Mason: What do you mean another episode, this is your first episode.

Joy: That you know about. Just because you weren't a guest on the other ones doesn't mean I haven't had this podcast for a while.

Mason: Uh huh and that's why I found that this is your only episode? You can't lie to a hacker.

Kennedy: You looked it up, that doesn't indicate you needed hacking skills to find it. Any idiot with a phone could have found that.

Mason: Kennedy Stevie Keller, don't annoy me. I will reveal every embarrassing photo you've ever taken to the whole world.

Kennedy: Jokes on you I've never taken an embarrassing photo.

Mason: Oh you haven't. I have. Remember your fifth birthday party. The orange and too much laughter.

Kennedy: You can't-

Link: I think we're getting off topic.

Donovan: Link is right we are.

Harrison: I think to get off topic we'd have to be on one which I don't think we are. Mason didn't let Joy even tell us why we are all here.

Carter: Okay, Joy you want to tell us why we are all here.

Joy: Wait? I actually exist? For a second everyone kept talking over me and I had the strange feeling that I wasn't real, just a figment of your imagination.

Kennedy: I hate to break it to you but you're too strange to be a figment of someone's imagination.

Joy: That's reassuring. So yeah let's get started... Uh... (papers rustling) So I brought you all here because I had some umm (more papers rustling) questions that are just... around here... somewhere.

Sophia: As a guest, I feel it is impolite to express my opinion of the running of your podcast but if I were a listener I would say you are disorganized, and since this is your first podcast reconsider continuing it beyond this episode.

Joy: Thanks Sophia. That was brutally honest. Now! Since I apparently should only have one episode I guess I shouldn't waste it. I brought you all here today because I wanted to ask you all five questions and hear your answers and how they compare to each other. On top of that, I do have submitted questions from a few of my listeners.

Link: I thought this was your first episode.

Joy: And yet I still have submitted questions, which puts a dent in your accusation Mason.

Mason: Or those questions are from you masked as 'listeners'.

Joy: This is a podcast, people can't see your air quotes.

Mason: No but they could hear it.

Carter: I have about twenty minutes worth of patience for this, after that, I'm leaving. Joy, I would suggest having more authority and taking control of your own podcast, and getting moving.

Joy: That's right, this is why everyone told me this would be a bad idea. Anyways, I'll jump in. I was going to have a little back-and-forth chatting about life and whatnot, but from the majority of flat expressions, I'll refrain. Or maybe that's how you all just look. Anyways, first question!

What is one goal you have for yourself?

We'll start on the left and go around in a circle.

Donovan: To protect my family at all costs.