Which Character Are You?

Heyo Noodle!

For all of you who read that title and decided not to read this, I don't judge you. Though you wouldn't know that since you're not reading this.

If you're just now comprehending that this isn't a real update and are leaving me, well...

I don't judge you but I'm a little hurt. But that's okay cause I'll internalize that hurt and abandonment and use it to fuel my next book, so it all works out. ✨

Now, before we get into deciding which character you are, I have to give you my legit excuse for not having an update.

My sister got surgery (planned surgery) this week. Though it was complicated, she's okay and recovering really well.

Still, even though I started a chapter because this week has been kinda crazy I wasn't able to finish it. I'm sorry.

(Side note: thanks for everyone who prayed for her 💜)

But since I couldn't give you an update I thought I'd still give you something! A chance to decide which Secret Service/Open Case File character you are or relate to!

You can leave a comment with why you are/relate to the character or you can simple say: this one. Which ever works for you!

Or you can dip and I'll see you in my next update. The choice of betrayal is up to you. 😁

Now...

Which Character Are You!

(I'll be leaving my own comments in the comment section)

Carter

Donovan

Mason

Link

Maddy

Captain

Maggie

Brock

Clint

James

Yvette

Kennedy

Harrison

Sophia

Zander

Other (this means you can even choose someone like Edmond)

No one at all but I'm chill with that

Okay! Let's see who you are!

Again thanks for understanding and I'm sorry about not having an update.

Also yes, I read the comments from the previous update: Two Worlds. But because of the week I didn't get to replying. Still I enjoyed them! These were some that stuck out to me!