- Chapter 2: OWN -

"So, how's the song coming along?" Shu asked.

Z said nothing for a while before finally realizing what she said.

"I'm not sure, I'm feeling uninspired.."

"Oh, I know how you feel, it's tough to draw without inspiration!" Nanachi groaned. "I usually just go on a walk or do something else."

Z sighed, "I don't have that type of time, I need it instantly... You'd probably be able to help FC."

"What?" FC asked. "I leave that stuff to you!"

"You seem to have some experience, seeing as you are OWN." 

Everyone went silent for a moment.

"FC, is... that true?" Shu asked.

"Of course it is, I noticed the two have similar music styles." Z said, slightly proud of his discovery.

FC stayed quiet before a sudden change in demeanor took place.

"Good job, I am OWN. I tried to write music like Z, in a pathetic attempt to save myself, but it didn't work. I think I'll give up on OWN."

"Wait, what?" Z interjected. "OWN makes great music, why would you give up so suddenly?!"

"You don't need to know. This is none of your business. All I know is I have no hopes here, so I don't need you all anymore. Goodbye." FC said before leaving the call.

The rest of the group was left confused.

"What just happened to him?" Nanachi said confused.

"I've never heard him act like that before." Shu said sadly. "Is that his...true self?"

"Did he lie to us?! He sounded like he didn't care about us!" Z mumbled angrily. "But, he said something important.."

"Important, like what? That he used us?!" Shu said, stifling sobs.

"No, but we can talk about that later." Z said. "He said this was all an attempt to save himself.

"I think we need to talk about this tomorrow, when we've all calmed down. Maybe FC was feeling stressed out?" Nanachi suggested.

"Y-Yeah, you're right Nanachi!" Shu said, trying to cheer herself up. "I'm he didn't mean any of that."

Everyone logged off for the night.

- END OF CHAPTER 2 -