- Chapter 12: Final Chance -

Aaron sat at home, eating dinner with his family. He had decided to leave SEKAI, or else his family would begin to worry. After all, his parents had finally come home from their business trip, and they would notice sooner or later that Aaron was gone.

"So Aaron, how has school been?" his mother, Rachel, asked.

"It's whatever.." Aaron replied, distantly.

"Aaron!" his father, Derek, yelled. "Your mother is trying to show some interest in your life, have some respect!"
"Well I didn't see that interest when you sent me to military school, or when you constantly leave us alone to go on a stupid business trip!" Aaron yelled back. He got up to go to his room.

His older sister, Melissa scoffed and awkwardly looked at the ground, embarrassed by her brother's outburst.

"That boy..." Rachel muttered. "By the way, Aaron, I took that silly guitar and microphone out of your room! You have no need for it. After all, you're going to become CEO of the Lominsa Media company in the future! You have no time for frivolous hobbies such as music."

Derek nodded. "That's right! It's about time you focus on your future responsibilities. I've decided that you and I will be meeting up more often to discuss these things, and you'll be accompanying me at work. You're no longer a young child who needs to be sent away to his room to learn his lesson!"

"Y-You did what?!" Aaron exclaimed as he ran into his room. He frantically looked around, searching for his music equipment. Just like Rachel said, they had all been taken out of his room.

Aaron took a deep breath and exhaled, slouching into the chair in front of his computer. He opened up the files on his computer and typed in one word.
"Untitled."
"I should just disappear, what's the point anymore.." Aaron muttered as he opened the file. His computer flashed bright white, and he was teleported to Empty SEKAI. 

- END OF CHAPTER 12 -