- Chapter 7: Disappear -

Aaron Lycan, the annoying boy from werewolf class, walked in. But he didn't look the same. He looked empty, as if he were only a soulless husk of a human being.

"Miku, who are these people." He said bluntly.

Miku responded in the same tone. "They're your friends. They've come to save you."

Aaron nodded and looked at them. "Z, Nanachi, Shu... I didn't think I'd know you all personally, but it doesn't matter to me."

"A-Aaron?! Where were you, have you been here this entire time?!" Aph said, confused out of her mind right now.

He simply looked at Miku, and she stepped forward.

"This is Empty SEKAI. It is a place born of Aaron's true feelings. Or perhaps, lack there of. Aaron is empty, he feels nothing. No sorrow. No joy. Nothing. This is what Aaron truly is."

Everyone looked in confusion. The boy they'd all been talking to for 8 months, who was always teasing and laughing, was actually like this. An emotionless robot with nothing to say.

"So, all that time you spent with us? All those times you laughed and worked with us, it all meant nothing to you?!" Zane asked, holding back tears.

Aaron simply nodded. "Of course, I only worked to save myself, and it didn't work. That's why I went to SEKAI instead. I can disappear here, instead of trying and trying again and again."

"D-Disappear? S-Save? I don't understand what you're saying right now!" Aph said, sobbing.

"You don't understand?" Aaron asked as he met their eyes. "Z, Nanachi, Shu, out of everyone I've met, you three should understand the most. You three want to disappear more than anything else."

Before the group could interject, Aaron looked over at Miku.

"Miku, get them to leave me alone."

Miku nodded.

"Goodbye everyone." she said in the same robotic voice.

"WAIT NO-!" they all yelled out, but it was too late.

The SEKAI seemed to pixelate, and another bright flash brought them back to the real world.

- END OF CHAPTER 7 -