- Chapter 16: Composing the Future With Regret -

Chapter 16: Composing the Future With Regret 

"So, I guess everything's fine now?" Aph sighed. "Still, that guy is so annoying.." 

KC laughed. "Hey, calm down now! But, I'm relieved, aren't you too, Aphmau?" 

Aphmau blushed and looked away. "Wh-Whatever, I dunno.." 

KC grinned and continued to tease the poor girl while Zane and Aaron talked. 

"So, I listened to all of OWN's songs after you left." Zane said. 

"Oh, you did?" Aaron asked, confused as to why Zane would do all that. 

Zane nodded. "Yes, you were in all of them. They were your sound." 

"Really.." Aaron said, shocked. "Can you, show them to me later? I want to know.. what my sounds are.." 

Zane smiled and nodded. The girls joined in, happy that Aaron seemed a little better now.

"Good..." Miku joined in. "You found your True Feeling." 

"What?" Zane asked. 

"A song is about to be born from Aaron's True Feeling... Listen.." 

Suddenly, the strums of a guitar began to play distantly. 

"Do I hear something?" Aph said, looking around for the source of the music. 

KC listened for a few seconds. "Is this what you were talking about?" 

"This song is my true feeling? But, I haven't found anything yet.." Aaron said distantly. 

"No, you found it." Miku said firmly. "This SEKAI... and this song... they are proof. 

"My feeling.. is here.." Aaron said, as if discovering something new for the first time.

Miku nodded. "Yes, so let's sing together." 

Aaron looked at Miku, his eyes seeming to regain the shine they had before. "Miku.. thank you.."

"Let's sing together, the five of us." Miku repeated. 

"Th-The five of us? Why us?" Aphmau asked. 

"His True Feeling would not have been found without all you." Miku replied. "Thank you for coming, everyone" 

Aphmau blushed again. "I- I just came to complain about FC." 

Aaron looked at her, his demeanor changing, and laughed. "You care that much, potato? Well, thanks for coming.."  

"Wh-Whatever! Stop calling me that stupid nickname!" Aph yelled. 

"Whaaaat? You came all this way just to say something so mean to me? I'm hurt." Aaron joked. 

Aphmau scowled at him, before smiling and bursting into laughter. KC joined in, and teased the two. 

Zane walked up to the group as well, and looked at Aaron, softly smiling. 

"Well FC, let's sing." 

Aaron smiled back, a genuine smile. "Sure..." 

Suddenly, the SEKAI began to pixelate again. The group wondered if they were about to be kicked out again. However, when everything went back to normal, they noticed something else was different. Their outfits had changed, resembling dark school uniforms. 

(I feel so cringe but I'm gonna drop their outfit designs in the last chapter so if you're curious go there) 

"Oh my Irene, this is like my favorite magical anime!" KC exclaimed, twirling around in her new outfit.