- Chapter 6: SEKAI -

Aph groaned as she got up. What was she doing again? She looked around. Wait, WHERE was she?

She was in a strange and foreign place. It was almost empty, but there were sharp, black, boulders sticking out the ground, and broken cell towers scattered everywhere. Other than that, the atmosphere was cold and grey, and it seemed to go on endlessly.

"H-Hello?!" Aph screamed out. "Is anyone in here? Where IS here?!"

Suddenly, a pink figure ran up and hugged her from behind.

"I'm so happy you're here!"

Aph screamed and pushed the pink thing off of her. When she looked down, she realized it was a meifwa with bubblegum pink hair. It was Kawaii-Chan!

"K-Kawaii-Chan! Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I thought you were a monster or something!" Aph said, helping KC up.

KC giggled. "It's all good, but do you know where we are? Or why we're here?"

Aph shrugged and thought about what happened when it finally hit her.

"Are you Nanachi? On Nightcord?"

KC blushed bright red.

"What?! How'd you-" She paused. "Wait a minute... are you Shu?!"

The two looked at each other awkwardly. They were both online friends and irl friends this entire time? And never realized?

KC broke down laughing. "What a funny coincidence! That's kind of a good thing though, right?"

Aphmau laughed along before remembering why they came.

"Wait, Z and FC must be in here! FC must've been trapped in here for a week!" she said, slowly starting to realize they might have screwed themselves over.

Suddenly, they noticed someone walking over. A tall, black figure.

"Oh my God, is that another monster?!" Kawaii-Chan screamed.

"K-Kawaii-Chan! Relax! I don't think there are any monsters in here!" Aph said as she waved towards the figure.

When he got closer they both recognized him

"... ZANE?!"

Standing before them was Zane Ro'meave. The kid from school that no one liked. Although he looked a little different. He didn't look as mean as he usually did. He just seemed tired and weak.

"Z-Zane? Wait a minute.. ARE YOU Z?!" Aphmau pieced together.

Zane groaned. "Don't tell me... You're Shu?!"

The three of them didn't know what to think. Zane and Aphmau hated each other, but Z and Shu were close friends.

"L-Look, we can figure this whole thing out later... For now let's try and figure out where we are." Z said, awkwardly looking away.

"R-Right.." KC and Aph agreed.

Suddenly, another girl appeared behind them. This time, they didn't recognize her. Her face was pale and grey, and her red and blue eyes were empty. She wore a plain white dress, and mismatched socks. Her long, grey pigtails reached down to her hips.

"Hello, everyone. You're all Aaron's friends." she said bluntly. Her voice sounded robotic.

All of a sudden, from behind the mysterious girl, Aaron Lycan walked up to the group. 

- END OF CHAPTER 6 -