Chapter 6: Assault on the Highway

As morning rolls, SZVC as well as RWBY and JNPR were in the same class, going over what Professor Port was saying. After class, the four meet up at the cafeteria and were now discussing their next move. While eating lunch, Vara looks back as he notices Cinder as well as the other two, which made him unsettled. After she glances back, he started to shiver and look away. 

Vara: Okay, I can see why she's not trust worthy... Gives me goosebumps. 

Zack: Yeah, she doesn't strike the whole dating type. She's a beauty though. 

Vara: It's just that the Vytal Festival isn't until a few months later. Why are they here now? 

Cloud: They are from Haven, so my guess is that they're looking around to get to know some people. 

Zack: Sounds like an inside job. 

Cloud: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

Sephiroth: Cloud's right. It's time we focus on other important things right now. 

Vara: About Team RWBY?

Sephiroth: Yes. Since we were involved at the docks last semester, we should be able to go with them on this. 

Zack: I have no objections to that. Although fighting that mech was a bit tough. 

Vara: But thanks to Cloud's Assess Materia, those mechs are weak to lightning. So leave that to me. 

Zack: Mhm. 

Sephiroth: Then let's make our way to their dormitory. 

After finishing lunch, the four get up and started to leave the cafeteria. Before leaving, Vara looks back again at Cinder's table, only for her to glance back again and send shivers towards him again. As he walked out, Cinder kept to her own business as did Emerald and Mercury. 

Walking up to the dorms, Sephiroth knocks on the doors as Weiss opens the doors. 

Weiss: Oh, Sephiroth.. and you boys. 

Zack: Why just "you boys"?

Vara: That's just Ice Queen personality. 

Weiss: Hey!

After letting in Neptune and Sun in the dorms, Ruby turns towards the door and sees Sephiroth. 

Ruby: Oh, hi, Sephiroth. 

Sephiroth: Mind if we come in. If this is about Torchwick, you'll need our help, since we were involved as well. 

Blake: ...

Yang: Well, no turning back now. 

SZVC were now let in as Ruby filled them on on what their plans were. Ruby, Weiss, and Zack were to go together to gather info on the White Fang's recent robberies. Blake, Sun, and Cloud were to infiltrate on the White Fang's hideout to figure out their next move after Yang, Vara, and Neptune pinpoint the location from a shady location. 

Ruby: Everyone good?

Zack: Yep. Let's do it. 

Weiss: Um...  Actually, Ruby. Why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister. 

Ruby: But Weiss, who would go with you and Zack then?

Weiss: Well... I guess Neptune could come with me. 

Ruby: ... *laughs* Nah. 

Vara: Wait, what about you, Sephiroth?

Sephiroth: You follow Ruby's orders... I have some investigation of my own. I'll fill you in on it once we all meet up.