Chapter 21: The Hero who Hailed from Gongaga

Before we start, I kinda wanted to make a correction regarding the first chapter. Since this chapter is about Gongaga, it's placed in Mistral but not Vacuo. I guess I put it there because I didn't know how far I would go with this story in particular. That's all I wanted to say.

-----

Flying back to the continent of Mistral, Vara was on his scroll as he showed his friends to Vincent and who they'll meet once they get to Argus. 

Vincent: ... The Silver Eyes... 

Vara: Oh yeah, Ruby's eyes are silver... why say that?

Vincent: ... They're special.... 

Cloud: What do you mean?

Raven: You missed it, back at the Battle of Haven. Right after I kicked both of you through the portal, alot had happened. Cinder wounded Ruby's friend, causing her to get angry. Her eyes lit up and almost engulfed the entire room, but was taken out by Emerald. 

Tifa: I saw them too... It almost saved us. 

Raven: Ruby also used them to freeze the Wyvern back at the top of Beacon tower.

Vara: ... *sigh* ... I feel like she saw it happen too... 

Cloud: ... With Zack?

Vara: Yeah.

Aerith: ... So the Silver Eyes, they have the power to wipe out Grimm with just a flash of light from one's vision... I was wondering, could that also work on Salem too? 

Raven: ... I don't know. 

Cloud, Vara, and Tifa look towards Aerith, still having a bright smile on her face. 

Aerith: I'd say it's worth a shot. 

Vara: Hm. Something about Salem just... I don't know, spooks me. Was she Grimm to begin with or... did something befall of her on this dark path?

Raven: It's the other.

Cloud: ...

Raven: *sigh* ... I know you all won't believe me, but when the time comes and you know of what Ozpin was hiding... you'll see why I stayed away. 

Everyone looks at each other as they did know that Ozpin was hiding something, but had yet to figure out why he was hiding it. Just now, silence was broken as Neo snaps her fingers, drawing everyone's attention. She points at the fuel gauge as it was low. 

Raven: Great. 

Cloud: We won't get to Argus on low fuel. I'd say we land somewhere and spend the night. 

Vincent looks out the window and points at a village. 

Vincent: We'll stay there.

Both Cloud and Vara looks out the window and looks at the village. 

Vara: Seems.... backwater...

Cloud: Now, it's fine...

Vara: Why?

Cloud: ... This is where Zack was born... Gongaga. 

Aerith: ... 

The bullhead slowly descends down and lands. The seven all leave the bullhead and enter Gongaga Village. Looking around, they're were barely anyone around, only a few. One person walked over and greeted the seven, which was Zack's Mother. 

Zack's Mom: Cloud? Wow, you sure have grown up. 

Cloud: Mrs. Fair.... It's good to see you too. 

Zack's Mom: You don't happen to be traveling around, do you?