Chapter 9: Breach

This man was Sephiroth's long thought dead friend, Genesis. He tosses Ruby back towards Roman, which actually hurt her.

Roman: Ah, come on. That's no way to treat a lady, Genesis.

Genesis: Speak for yourself, Roman. If she were to escape, this hideout would've been gone. But I digress.

He then walks towards Ruby as Vara was about to draw Scarlet Edge and Crescent Rose.

Genesis: "There is no hate, only joy. For you are beloved by the goddess. Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds." You recognize those poems, little one?

Ruby: ... Loveless.. Act II.

Genesis: Then should know the next one. 

Genesis then draws his Rapier, which made Roman uncomfortable with what Genesis was about to do. 

Roman: Genesis, enough of this. While I too much like to see Red here lose, your methods are just... insanely cruel. 

Genesis: "Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul. Pride is lost. Wings stripped away, the end is nigh."

Before he could take a step further, a cry was heard from Vara as he lunges towards Genesis and clashes his Scarlet Edge with Rhapsodos. Leaping away, Vara draws out Crescent Rose and took out some of the White Fang members. Ruby then kips up as Vara tosses her weapon back to her with both now standing in front of Genesis with their weapons out. 

Genesis: Seems like this hideout is no good anymore. 

Roman: GRR!

Just now, a bunch of rumbling was heard as Ruby looks over to see WBY, Oobleck, and Zwei rushing over to them. Just as Roman hops on a train, Vara and Ruby had nowhere to go with Genesis in front of them. Genesis looks up as Sephiroth was about to attack him, using Hell's Gate. Genesis jumps away as he smiles, seeing Sephiroth once again. 

Genesis: Old friend. 

Sephiroth: Old friend?

Sephiroth: Go after Torchwick.. Leave Genesis to me. 

Roman (On Radio): Get to your places, we are leaving now!

Just as the train was about to leave, Team RWBY leaps onto the train as Vara was about to miss the jump, until Zack grabbed his hand and pulls him in. 

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Err... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor...

Weiss: What's that?

Oobleck: That my dear... appears to be a bomb.

RWBY and ZVC back away from the bomb

Ruby: *pointing* We've got baddies!

Dozens of White Fang members can be seen climbing onto the top of the train.

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect them to go—

The bomb underneath them charges up and starts beeping.

Oobleck: —easy on us. (stands up) Time to go!

Cloud: *draws Buster Sword* Let's clear the way!

As Cloud rushes forward, Zack and Vara run behind him with their SOLDIER Sword and Scarlet Edge drawn. Rushing towards the White Fang, they started to combat the members by striking at them with a variety of attacks and combos. Cloud backflips away as he then uses Focused Thrust to power through the White Fang.