Chapter 2: A Quirk Powerup?

At the dead of night, I snuck out of the headquarters with my secret vial, but not before putting a fake person in my bed, just in case someone checked in on me. 

The streets were completely empty, making it really easy to just skip down to the school without drinking the blood. I've seen the building a few times, and I've studied the maps, so I know how to get there. 

When I got there, I quickly changed into a suit that looked almost identical to the frog girl's outfit that was handcrafted from a photo I saw. I also stored a small needle into a hidden back pocket. However, after walking around the whole building, I realized nothing was lit. "Well, I didn't think about that. This could be an issue." I thought to myself. 

Suddenly, I heard a noise and saw the light of a flashlight turning the corner. I panicked, drank the blood and hugged the wall, hoping if I got spotted, I'd just be brought in since they'd think I'm the frog girl. 

I moved my hands up to flatten myself to the wall, but instead, I just climbed up it accidentally. I stood frozen for a second, before thinking "Wait…this is perfect!" I used the opportunity to scale the wall, peeking in every window, until I found Deku's room. 

Once I found him laying in bed, I knocked on his window trying to wake him up. When he didn't budge, I did it again, but louder. This time, he slowly got up and walked to me with a surprised look on his face. 

He opened the window and let me in. "Tsu…what the hell are you doing here? You know what they'd do if they found out you're in here. We'd both get in trouble, but you'd be in so much more." He exclaimed, whispering. "So the frog girl's name is Tsu…good to know" I thought. 

I placed a finger to his lips and shushed him. I looked around and thought about jabbing him with a spare needle I packed away. Then, an idea came to mind and I grinned.

"Um…Tsu. You ok?" He asked, curiously and caringly. I chuckled, sounding just like Tsu and leaped at him, knocking him over and kissing him deeply. "They said I'd never be allowed to do this, that it would never happen…but here I am, kissing him." I thought while kissing him.

He kept trying to push me off. "Well…it was nice while it lasted I guess." While kissing him, I jabbed his side with the spare needle, sucking some blood out of him as he cried out in pain into my kiss, keeping him silent until he passed out. 

Once the vial connected to the needle was filled, I got off him and sat on the windowsill. I smiled and waved bye to his unconscious body as I dropped down, scaling down the wall. I reached the bottom right before my disguise wore off. 

I quickly changed into my normal clothes and skipped home, smiling. "I got his blood, I got to kiss him, and I might've turned him against her. Could this night be any more perfect?" I thought to myself, humming before reaching the base and sneaking back into my room.