Chapter 19: Mad Dash to Save the Day

I ran through the forest as fast as I could to get back to everyone. I ran faster than I've ever ran. I knew time was ticking. The heroes in training were strong, but not strong enough, and there's no telling how long it would be before the pros were fully ready to show up. I had to make it there before it was too late and Deku, no, all of them died.

Suddenly, I saw Todoroki fly past me through some trees. I rushed over to him, concerned. When I got there, I saw he was bleeding from the mouth, with nasty bruises and cuts all over his body.

I resisted my blood filled urge and held his head up. "T-Toga? What are you doing here?" He weakly asked, coughing up more blood. "Shh. Don't worry about why I'm here. Take it easy, I'll tag in." I lay his head down gently and start getting up, before he grabs my arm. "T-Toga…kick his ass for me." He pleaded. I nodded, assuring him I’ll try my hardest. He lets go of my arm, as I get up and run towards the direction he flew from.

I hear groaning coming from the distance with some evil laughter. Bakugo was in trouble, and All For One was heading his way, mocking him, slowly walking towards him. Noticing his back was turned, I threw on the raggedy and unfinished All For One outfit Twice made for me over my normal outfit. Sighing, I took one of the vials of blood out and hid it, careful to not break it during the brawl that'll be soon to come before drinking the vial of All For One's blood, groaning in pain as I transformed into him once more.