Chapter 18: Preparation for Craziness

I'm running through the forest, Tsuyu's words continually running through my head. "Toga, you're acting like a real hero right now." I chuckle, then sigh. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I may have caused with you two and Deku." I thought to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts when I arrived at the league headquarters. I dash straight to my room and pull out my briefcase containing my blood stash. My hands were shaking as I went and grabbed the key and proceeded to unlock it. I saw it sitting right on top, the other All For One vial.

I grabbed it and started dashing out the base before realizing something. "Wait…I don't have a second outfit. None of my clothes will fit him." I thought out loud. "Well damn." 

I start running around the base, trying to think of something. I had no clue where his room is, but I remember Twice telling me it's always locked, so I didn't even bother looking for it. 

In my mad dashing, I passed Twice's room and looked in to see an unfinished suit he was sewing. I carefully removed it and recognized that it was a second All For One outfit. "Clever Twice, knowing I'd be giving up my copy of the suit to him." I thought to myself, smiling. It wasn't finished, as the sleeves and a bit by one of the shoulders were missing. But, I needed to make due with it.

I grabbed the suit and patted his sewing machine. I was about to leave again, but remembered I still had my blood case opened. I ran into my room, but before closing it, I grabbed an extra vial of blood, just in case it was needed. I locked it, hid the key, slid the briefcase under the bed, and made a mad dash to where the fight was.