Chapter 20: Fighting My Boss

All For One turned around hearing my groaning and chuckled, walking towards me now. "Ah, sweet sweet Toga. What wonderful powers you have. And you've learned to improve your abilities beyond belief. Your intelligence has also grown tremendously, being the true mastermind behind my release. Join me, and I'll teach you how to properly use my powers. Two of me at once will be unstoppable." He finished, laughing evilly again. 

I was about to charge at him, but stopped, hearing his offer. I know he was stalling for time to let my transformation run out. "But what if he's telling the truth? I could get everything I've ever wanted." I thought, walking towards him, my arm extended. 

Suddenly, he flew past me, completely missing me. I see Deku land behind where he once stood. "No, I wouldn't have everything, because I'd need to kill him." I thought, shaking the original thought out of my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Go ahead Toga. Kill him. Show me your true power." He demanded. "Oh, I'll show you my true power." I remark smartly and turn around, delivering a massive uppercut to him. He flew straight up into the air, where Deku took advantage of my betrayal to my boss, jumped up, and kicked him straight back down into the ground.

He hit the ground hard, leaving a small crater in the ground. It took a second, but he got up pretty quickly, just chuckling. "Well, I should've seen that coming. Oh well, you and I could've ruled the world, let alone Japan." He informed me. "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU ALMOST KILLED MY FRIENDS, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU?" I ask, yelling at him.

I charge at him, but he dodges my strikes. At the same time, Deku tries kicking his head, but he just dodges him at the same time. He yawns, taunting us, before grabbing Deku's leg and slamming him into me, knocking me down and throwing him up in the air, before summoning black spikes from his fingers that impales him.

I gasp in horror as I can see him draped motionless in the air, before he chucks him off to the side. I rush over to him, before he cuts the path off with the black spikes. I see his blood all over them, which causes me to panic. I don't want him to bleed anymore. I want him to be ok. I want him to survive…I need him to survive. I start breaking out into tears.

All For One just chuckles. "Aww, what's wrong little girl? Is it that you remembered that this is all your fault? That you chose to free me. All this damage, all these deaths are all on you. Face it, you're like me now, a cold blooded murderer." He mocked, continuing to laugh. "I SAID TO SHUT UP!" I yell, summoning my own spikes towards his head. He dodges, a spike barely grazing him.

"Oh ho! You've already learned how to use that? Mymy, I'm impressed, seriously." He said, clapping his hands together. I take a deep breath to calm myself before trying to summon more spikes, this time coming out of all of my fingers and my back. I lash them all towards him at the same time, which he copies, summoning all of his to block mine. 

Our spikes clash in midair, as they both try getting through causing them to block each other. I close my eyes, take another deep breath, retract one from my finger, re-aim it, and launch it at him again, catching him off guard and stabbing his left arm. This causes the spikes he summoned from his left arm to disappear, letting me stab him with the other spikes, one by one, before all of his spikes were gone. All except for one which snuck through and stabbed me, inches from my heart, causing me to collapse, and all of my spikes to disappear.