Chapter 6: A Plan Is Laid Out

"What if you got All For One's powers?" He asked, slightly nervously. I also gulp. "Oh God. I know I couldn't control his powers. How would I even get his blood? He locked away." He thought for a little bit until Twice chimed in. 

"Hey, you all remember Overhaul? That stupid villain with the quirk removal serum?" He reminded us, letting out a groan from me and Dabi. "I'll take that as a yes." He said, chuckling. "Anywho, what if you take the blood of a scientist, become them and convince the guards you found a way to remove his powers, but you need his blood?"

We pondered over that for a few minutes. "That's just crazy enough to work. And I live life crazy. I love it Twice!" I say giving him a huge hug. Dabi chuckles. 

"Well, good luck. I'd love to get our boss back, but it'll never work." He said doubtfully. Twice stood up and got right in his face. "Yo Dabi, don't doubt this girl. She's crazy talented, and despite her levels of insanity sometimes, I guarantee she's smarter than you. I believe if anyone could free All For One, it's her." 

I start to blush. Twice and Dabi never had the greatest relationship, and me and Twice are like brother and sister. But he's never complimented me so highly before now.

Dabi gets up and scoffs as he walks away. I give Twice a giant hug, embracing the hug he returns. "That's the biggest compliment you've ever given me." I said, still with a slight pink tint before shaking it off.

He chuckles. "Don't worry about it. For now, let's just figure out what their uniform is, make a copy, and then find out where a worker is currently."

I nod. "Operation All For One, GO"