Chapter 7: Operation All For One

We spent the next few days preparing for operation All For One. Dabi reluctantly decided to help out by studying films to find some sort of scientist or a lab coat of some sort while Twice was looking for the exact location of All For One. Once Dabi spotted a scientist, I began working on a make-shift version of his uniform that would fit, which was pretty easy compared to the frog costume a week ago. 

Meanwhile, Twice was stalking the scientist to find out information. All of which we were doing without Shigaraki's knowledge, as we wanted to be a surprise.

Another week or so had passed and we were ready. I took Twice's advice on going first thing in the morning, already in the outfit, when nobody would be around. I waited on the other side of his car, knowing well that nobody would watch him drive away.

As he came around to the driver side, I popped out. "I wouldn't yell if I were you." I threatened, swinging my knife around in a circle. "Relax. Do what I say, nobody will have an early death." I threatened again, chuckling. 

"Get in the car." I demanded. He obliged with no issues. I opened up the back door and got in myself. "Take me to All For One, or else." I warned him. "I know you know his location." He shook his head no. "What would your poor family think if you died? Your poor poor wife." I mocked. He didn't budge.

I sighed. "Oh well, guess we're doing it the hard way." I exclaimed, causing him to make a confused noise. I pulled out my needle and jabbed him in the side, filling up the vial, yanking his ID badge off him, pulling out some duct tape and tying him up in the car before leaving the vehicle.

I skipped down the road, ID badge and the vial filled with blood in my pocket. After probably close to half an hour, I made it to where I was told All For One was being held. I drank the blood and became the poor soul whose badge I stole, and entered the building. 

I ran down towards his holding cell when I was stopped by armed guards. "Sir, what purpose do you have here?" They demanded to know. "Perfect, they think I'm that worker" I thought to myself. I cleared my throat.

"We believe we can subsequently make All For One powerless, and ultimately, no longer a threat. We still have a few vials of Overhaul's quirk eraser serum." I exclaimed, trying to remember what Twice said. "While All For One is too powerful, we believe infusing his blood into it, we can subsequently erase all his powers."

They thought about it for a bit, before one turned to me. "Let me see a badge." He demanded. I turned around the badge to show my host's face. He made a motion with his hand, so I took  it off and handed him the ID. After studying it, he nodded. 

"Looks legit." He handed the ID badge back to me. "Come with me to his cell to begin the process."