Chapter 13: Cracks

Shigaraki, villain outfit on and all, stepped out of the shadows and eyed up the boss. "They've always had a good relationship, what happened?" I questioned to myself as me, Dabi, and Twice all stepped back.

All For One seemed a bit puzzled. "Shigaraki, my pupil and inherent to my powers. Thank you for keeping the League safe in my absence. What do you say we go back to base and start training again asap?" He suggested. 

"Back off old man." Shigaraki threatened with an even colder look in his eyes compared to normal. All For One was not phased though. "You've rotted in jail for over a year now. In that time, I've grown to be the leader. I'm more powerful than when you trained me. And while you'll always have my thanks for giving me this power and showing me how to use it, you will not be jumping right into the leader role again. I will be keeping that." He said, just going off at All For One.

We had already backed away a good 25 feet from this, and just looked at each other with the same "Oh shit. This will be ugly" look.

All For One merely chuckled, walked up to him, and decked him, sending him flying backwards out of the city into the forest. Shigaraki got up pretty quickly, but All For One was right in front of him again. He picked him up by his face, drove a knee into his gut, chokeslammed him to the ground, and just threw him backwards, knocking over several trees.

As he tried getting up, All For One charged at him and gave him a giant clothesline. However, this was surprisingly blocked, being caught by Shigaraki, who slammed All For One to the ground.

"Well old man. I think it's time to show you what I've learned." He taunted, stepping on All For One's leg before slamming both hands onto his chest, causing a dark ring of evil energy to appear around All For One as we heard him scream. 

After about 10 seconds of this, he stopped and kicked his head into the ground and walked away. However, All For One just got up a few seconds later and threw Shigaraki in a choke hold, squeezing the life out of him.

Twice had seen enough. "Boss, please stop! He's learned his lesson, you don't need to kill him!" He pleaded. Surprisingly, he stopped choking Shigaraki and dropped him. "You're right, he learned his lesson." He said, giving me the opportunity to let out a sigh in relief.

"However, you have not, as you just talked back to your boss." He threatened, grabbing Twice by his head and slamming him through a tree before throwing him backwards.

"Psst…Dabi. You're going to hate me, but we can't have him be our leader anymore. He's trying to kill them. I have a plan though, and you're going to hate me more…but I need you to make sure Twice is OK. Let him beat up Shigaraki, just stall for some time. Please.' I whispered, pleading with Dabi. He gave me an eyeroll.

"Alright, fine. What's your plan?" He whispered back. "Just trust me…" I respond, running back into the city.