Chapter 9: Cover Blown?

"Oh no…why now?" I think, dropping to my knees and bending over, hiding my face. "Sir? You ok?" The guard asks, turning towards me. I nod, trying not to talk, fearful that it would be in my normal voice.

He comes to me and grabs my arm, trying to help me up. I shake my arm away from him, and he falls backwards, screaming. "Y-your face!" He yells. "Shit, my cover's blown." I think. 

I stand up, my fake face drooping revealing my real face, chuckling. "Awww, did little old me scaaaare you?" I taunt, empathizing the word scare. He stands up, shivering in fear himself. But unlike me earlier, I can tell he's terrified.

He moves a hand toward his walkie, and I throw a knife at it, causing it to short circuit. "Uh uh uhhh. No help for you." He charges at me, trying to subdue me. I grab his arm, trip out his legs, and pull out my spare knife.

I jam it into his side, waiting until I see his eyes close. "Awwww. Poor little guy. He's peaceful while asleep." While removing the knife, I chuckle. "He's also kinda cute while bleeding."

I notice his badge on him and snag it. Keeping my head down remembering the cameras, I continue to walk back towards the entrance of the long hallway. When I arrive at the gate, I notice a card reader. 

"Good thing I grabbed his badge." I think to myself, scanning the ID badge, opening the door. A second guard is standing there and screams. "W-who are you?" I sigh and jump at him, stabbing his side as well, covering his mouth until he also passes out.

Smiling at a job mostly well done, I skip out of the building all the way back to our headquarters. When I arrive, I dip my head in shame, as Twice hugs me. "What happened Toga? Everything ok?" He asks caringly. I smile in his hug, reach into my pockets, and pull out two blood-filled vials. "Everything went near perfect. "